How to View Instagram Profile Picture in Full Size on an Android phone? Can you view and download other people’s Instagram profile photos? The answer is yes, of course, you can. Even though Instagram doesn’t have this feature, there are still tricks to do it.
As is well known, Instagram is a popular social media because there you can add photos of your precious moments. Not only photos, but Instagram can also upload videos to share with all Instagram users around the world.
However, on the Instagram application when you want to see other people’s Instagram profile photos, you will not be able to access them. Unlike Twitter, WhatsApp, and Facebook, which can easily view people’s profile photos.
On Twitter, Facebook, and WhatsApp, all you have to do is tap on their profile photo to see their full profile photo. In fact, besides you can display their profile photos at full size, you can also zoom in on their photos.
Therefore, here will be discussed in full How to View Instagram Profile Picture at full size and download them. Because if you only look at the profile without the full size, the photo must be too small and unclear.
How To View an Instagram Profile Picture
There are four methods you can use to download and view Instagram profile photos. You can also download Instagram profile photos and save them in the cell phone gallery.
Also Read: 7 Hidden Instagram Hacks, Tips, and Features
Via Mobile Browser
Make sure you have got the profile link from the Instagram account for which you want to see the profile photo. Or read how to copy people’s Instagram profile links if you still don’t know-how.
Follow How to See Instagram Profile Picture below:
- Copy the Instagram profile link that you want.
- Then run the google chrome application or the browser on the cellphone.
- Go to the Instagram profile link that was copied earlier.
- After the Instagram profile is open, tap and hold on to the photo section.
- Then select the option Open image in a new tab.
- Then the Instagram profile photo opens at full size.
After you have successfully seen other people’s profile photos on Instagram in full, you can also download them by tapping and holding on to the photo then selecting the download option.
Instadp is a website that provides services to view Instagram profile photos at full size. Because this service is website-based, you only need a browser and access to the internet network.
How to download and view other people’s Instagram profile photos:
- Run your browser application or browser.
- Then visit the instadp.com website
- Type your Instagram username into the search field.
- Select the Instagram account you want.
- Once open press the Full-Size option.
- The Instagram profile photo will open at full size.
Very easy, right? After the Instagram profile photo is fully open, you can also download the photo to save it to the gallery.
The service from Izuum is not much different from the previous ones. You only need to enter the Instagram username you want to see the profile photo for.
How to view and download Instagram profile photos:
- Open a web browser application such as google chrome for example.
- Then go to the web address izuum.com
- After that, enter the username in the column then press enter.
- Scroll down and press the View original size button.
- Then the Instagram profile photo will appear with the original size.
- Finally, press on the image then selects the Download option.
This service can be used for free and does not impose any restrictions. So, you can download anyone’s Instagram profile photo and any number of them.
Full Insta DP
The last way to be able to see Instagram profile photos is to use the services of Full Insta DP. Apart from being able to view Instagram profile photos, this service also has a feature to download Instagram profile photos at once.
How to download IG profile photos:
- First, make sure you are connected to the internet network.
- Then open the web browser application.
- Next, visit the fullinstadp.com site
- Then enter your Instagram username in the column provided.
- After that, press the View DP button.
- Click the Download button Full-Size DP username.
- Click and hold on to the photo then select the Download image option to download the Instagram profile photo.
By downloading Instagram profile photos, you can view photos from your Instagram account at full size and without worrying about the photos looking blurry.
That’s How to View Instagram Profile Picture in Full Size on Android phones and computers. Hopefully, this is useful, and don’t forget to share this article on your social media.