How to Video Chat on Instagram? Instagram can be an alternative to making video calls when other applications experience interference. Making video calls on Instagram million actually doesn’t require special steps, other than the join system which is slightly different.
If on WhatsApp and some other apps you don’t need to give consent, on Instagram only those who do can receive video calls. Especially if the two users don’t follow each other yet.
Let’s try it right away.
How do I use video chat on Instagram?
- Run the Instagram app, as usual, then open Direct Message or slide to the left from the home menu. Or, find the user you want to contact, then tap send a message or DM.
- Once the DM window opens, now tap on the video icon on the top right to start a video call.
- Call recipients must first approve your call, then join to be able to talk to each other.
- Once the two are connected, you can talk to each other as if you were face to face.
Features on IG Video Chat
There are several features that you can find when making video calls on Instagram.
- Turn off camera and audio
- Changing the front or rear camera
- Add funny effects
- Sending photos or videos while still talking
- Finally, add another person to the conversation.
That’s How to Video Chat on Instagram. It’s quite varied and the sound or video quality on Instagram is also fairly good. This can be an alternative to stay in touch with relatives when other applications are having problems.