One of the features of WhatsApp that is often used by users is WhatsApp Web. This feature allows users to access WhatsApp via desktop and laptop using a browser. We will give tips on how to use WhatsApp web on desktop and laptop.
Currently, almost all smartphone users use WhatsApp as a chat application to communicate with anyone and anywhere via their cell phone.
However, not all of them can use their smartphones all the time, because they are busy with work that has piled up in front of a PC or laptop.
Therefore, the presence of the WhatsApp Web is very useful for those who still want to access WhatsApp without having to open their smartphone.
Well, in this article, we will share how to use WhatsApp Web on a desktop or laptop. Let’s see!
How to use WhatsApp Web: A step-by-step guide
- First, access the WhatsApp Web site in your browser. It can be Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, to Microsoft Edge.
- Then, open the WhatsApp application on your smartphone.
- Press the three-dotted button at the top right of the screen, and tap WhatsApp Web.
- Next, move the QR Code that appears on your desktop browser using a smartphone.
- When the scanning process is complete, your WhatsApp will automatically “move” to the desktop browser. So you can access it without having to use a smartphone.
Also Read: How to Open Someone WhatsApp in Your Phone
How, easy right? Good luck trying it, and I hope it’s useful!