Communication in today’s era is easier and more efficient thanks to the many chat applications. One of them is Whatsapp, an application that is already owned by the Facebook company. Users are not only in Indonesia, you know, but according to information on the official website, WhatsApp is used in 180 countries and the average user is very active! So it’s very natural that WhatsApp is a successful chat application.
Its success can also be seen from the new features they made and we feel now. Starting from the increasing variety of emojis, WhatsApp video calls, WhatsApp Group Calls, sending documents to being able to chat on WhatsApp via PC and even laptops using the WhatsApp Web/Desktop feature. Curious about the function and How to use WhatsApp Web on iPhone and Android? let’s take a look below.
WhatsApp Web/Desktop Functions
Even though you use WhatsApp on your cellphone more often, the WhatsApp Web/Desktop feature really makes it easier for us to communicate faster when working in the office. If your work is more often in front of a laptop and you are quite intense in coordinating work in WhatsApp groups, you should use WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
In addition to making it easier for you to share documents on your laptop, you can type your conversations faster and avoid typos. Plus, you can multitask, so your focus isn’t split, you don’t have to bother holding your phone and then go back to work. Just imagine it’s a hassle and a waste of time. So it’s time to switch to WhatsApp Web/Desktop all weekdays at the office.
How to use WhatsApp Web on the computer
How to Use WhatsApp Web from iPhone
If you already have a WhatsApp account on your cellphone, you can use WhatsApp Web/Desktop, the method is like this:
- The method is quite simple, the first step you just access http://web.whatsapp.com
- After that, web.whatsapp.com will display a command like a photo below, on the right side there is a QR Code as access to use WhatsApp Web/Desktop
- Then, open the WhatsApp application, select WhatsApp Settings, click WhatsApp Web/Desktop
- Point to the cell phone camera to scan the QR Code on the desktop. In only a matter of one second, the QR code is immediately read, and you can use WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- If you have finished using WhatsApp Web, you can log out via Whatsapp Web, by clicking the three dots on the left side of the screen, then selecting ‘log out.
How to Use WhatsApp Web from Android
Even though they both have to scan the QR Code, the steps are slightly different using WhatsApp Web/Desktop from an Android phone. Here’s how:
- Access http://web.whatsapp.com
- After that, web.whatsapp.com will ask you to scan the QR Code as access to use WhatsApp Web
- Then, open the WhatsApp application, click the three dots in the upper right corner, select WhatsApp Web
- Point to the cell phone camera to scan the QR Code on the desktop. In only a matter of one second, the QR code is immediately read, and you can use WhatsApp Web
- If you have finished using WhatsApp Web, you can log out via WhatsApp Web, by clicking the three dots on the left side of the screen, then selecting ‘log out.
That’s How to use WhatsApp Web on iPhone and Android, not complicated right? Good luck.