Know How to Use Two WhatsApp in one iPhone or Android phone? Follow the WhatsApp tutorial that our team has summarized below.
Using 2 WhatsApp accounts on 1 cell phone is now possible. Not a few users have more than one WhatsApp. Mostly to distinguish between business accounts or work accounts.
want to have more than one WA, either to distinguish it from a business account or just want to have one. How using 2 WhatsApp accounts on 1 cell phone helps you to be more efficient and don’t need to buy another smartphone.
You can activate the default features on your smartphone or add a new application to use 2 WhatsApp accounts. Some of the phone’s built-in features that can duplicate chat applications are as follows:
- Samsung: Dual Messenger
- Xiaomi: Dual Apps
- Huawei & Honor: App Twin
- Oppo and Vivo: Clone Apps
- ASUS: Twin Apps
Here’s How to use two WhatsApp accounts in one smartphone that Weblogue.net has summarized for you.
How to Activate Two WhatsApp Accounts on Android or iOS
Using the Dual Messenger Feature
If you are a Samsung user, one way to use two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone is to use the Dual Messenger feature.
- Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Dual Messenger;
- Activate the WhatsApp toggle until it turns green;
- Next, install WhatsApp and log in or register using your second number.
Using Parallel Space App (Android & iOS)
- Download the Parallel Space app on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the application and wait for the scan process to complete.
- Parallel Space will show several choices of applications that can be duplicated or cloned.
- Select the ‘WhatsApp’ application.
- After that, click add to Parallel Space.
- Open the duplicated WhatsApp application, then log in with a different number from your first WhatsApp account.
Using the Dual Space Lite App (Android & iOS)
- Download the Dual Space Lite app on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Open the app and select the WhatsApp icon to duplicate.
- After the WhatsApp clone is available, open the WhatsApp application and log in with a different account.
Also Read: How to Open Someone WhatsApp in Your Phone
That’s how to use 2 WhatsApp accounts on 1 phone on Android and iOS. It’s easy, isn’t it? Good luck with the WhatsApp tutorial above.