Google Maps is one application that is routinely used every day, especially for those of you who travel a lot. This time we will share How to Use Google Maps Offline without the need for an internet network.
One of the features that Google Maps has is that it allows users to operate it without the need for an internet connection, aka offline.
With this, you don’t have to worry if you have internet problems, or your quota suddenly runs out while looking for a location and navigating using the map application.
Another plus, this feature also makes your smartphone battery more efficient. Because it doesn’t need an internet network to turn on continuously when using it.
Use Google Maps when offline
Before you can operate Google Maps offline, you need to first download the map or area you want to travel to by using this equalization application.
Also Read: How to Add New Place in Google Map
With this, the map of the area will be stored on your smartphone and you don’t need the internet to access it online.
So, just follow the steps below:
- Open the Google Maps app online
- Click the profile photo icon at the top right
- Click the Offline Maps menu
- The application will provide map area recommendations that you can download. Or you can also choose another region that you want to download
- For those of you who want to choose your own region, you just need to determine the size of the map you want to download. At the bottom, you will see the amount of storage needed
- After finishing determining, immediately click Download
- Wait for the map download process to finish
- Finished! Now you can use the Goggle Maps application as usual without the need to turn on the internet network
For the record, if you are offline, you will not be able to search for locations outside the map area that you have downloaded.
Also Read: How to Show Traffic on Google Maps
That’s how to download and use Google Maps without the need for an internet network. Good luck!