Updating the Zoom application can be done easily via smartphones and laptops. As we know, nowadays almost all activities are done online.
Zoom is one of the platforms that is often used in the implementation of online activities. By updating Zoom, it will provide many benefits for its users. Updates are made to provide additional features and fix crashes and bugs.
In addition, updates should also be carried out regularly by users to minimize technical errors when using Zoom.
For those of you who are still confused about how to update Zoom, here we show the tutorial:
Upgrading Zoom to the latest version
How to Update Zoom on a Computer
- Open the Zoom application on the laptop
- On the Zoom main page, click the “Profile” image in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Check for Updates” menu
- If the Zoom version owned by the user is the latest, the words “You are up to date” will appear. But if it turns out that your Zoom version is not the latest, then a display like an image below appears, then click “Update”
- Wait a few moments until the update process is complete.
- If so, then your Zoom has been updated to the latest version.
Update Zoom on Your Mobile Phone
- Open the Google Play Store for your Android users, and the App Store for your iPhone users.
- Type the words “Zoom” in the search field.
- If your Zoom is the latest version, it will say “Open”, but if your Zoom needs to update, it will be written as shown below, click “Update”