There are at least three options for How to Unlock Android Phones When Forgot Password. Follow the tutorial summarized by the Weblogue.net team below for those of you who have forgotten your phone password.
Installing a password on our cell phones is one way to maintain the privacy of our cellphones, but what if at any time we forget the password that we have created?
Take it easy, now you don’t have to worry anymore because now there is a way to easily open a cell phone that has forgotten its password.
Password is a series of characters used to verify the identity of the user to the security system owned by the network or system.
One of the causes of forgetting the cell phone password that you created earlier usually occurs because of the habit of frequently changing cell phone passwords.
Now for those of you who often forget the cell phone password that you created earlier, there are several ways to open a cell phone that you forgot the password that you can use, namely:
Forgot Your Android Passcode? 3 Ways to Get Back In
Unlock Phones that have forgotten passwords using the forgot pattern feature
- Enter the phone password randomly 5 times, a notification will appear, try again in 30 seconds
- Click on the forgot pattern option
- Then two options for the forgotten password method will appear, namely answering the security question that was created previously or logging in with your Google account, select the login method with your google account
- Then enter your email address and password
- Then you can reset your phone password by tapping the change password tab and setting a new password
- Done! Now you can re-open your locked phone using the new password
Unlock a phone that forgot its password using another phone
- Use another phone to call your number
- When your cell phone rings, pick up the phone as usual and when the call is finished, immediately press the home button on your cell phone
- Then you will immediately enter the main menu
- After entering the main menu, you can change your cell phone password with a new one
- After that, you can re-unlock your phone by entering a new password
Unlock a phone that has forgotten its password using the find my device feature
- Visit the find my device website via a browser on your PC or laptop
- Then log in using the Gmail account registered on your cell phone
- Then 3 options will appear, namely play sound, secure device, and erase the device. Select the secure device menu
- Then change your phone password with a new password
- When finished, your phone will remain locked but you can unlock it by entering the new password you created on finding my device earlier
Those are some options for How to Unlock Android Phones When Forgot Password. So from the three methods above, which method will you use to unlock your phone that has forgotten the password?