Forgot your phone pattern, pin, or password? There’s no need to panic, because Weblogue will tell you how to open a forgotten smartphone pattern, PIN, or password.
The pattern and password function of cellphones today is very important to use. In addition to protecting personal data, cellphones that are not locked have the risk of taking important data by people who are not responsible for their interests.
Starting from contacts, important e-mail information, social media that you use, and even digital money that has been stored in the application account.
Things like this must be avoided. Although sometimes using this key function is troublesome, the security of your data and information is more important than that.
It’s just that, sometimes many forget the pattern or password that has been made. As a result, you cannot use a smartphone and also cannot open existing menus and applications.
But if you already forgot, maybe you can do the way to unlock the phone pattern or forget the cellphone password below:
- When you forget your cellphone pattern, PIN, or password and repeatedly enter the wrong code, the ‘Forgot Pattern’ option will appear.
- Select ‘Forget Pattern’, then it will appear to Sign in to the Gmail account that your cellphone uses
- There is an option to change pattern, password or PIN then enter the new code
- After that, you can use a new pattern to use
Just a note, How To Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock if Forgotten does not apply to all smartphone. Because when tested on the latest cellphones with Android 9 and above, this method cannot be done.
But there’s no need to worry because you can still unlock forgotten phone patterns, PINs, or passwords in the following ways (for Samsung, Xiaomi, OPPO, and Vivo smartphone users).
How To Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock if Forgotten Without Losing Data
- How to Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern
- How to Unlock Xiaomi Phone Pattern
- How to Unlock OPPO Phone Patterns
- How to Unlock Vivo Phone Pattern
- How to open a Phone pattern with Find My Device
How to Unlock Samsung Phone Pattern
If you forget the pattern, pin, or password on the latest Samsung cellphones in 2019 such as the Galaxy A series (A10, A20, A30, A50, and others), the only way to use your cellphone is by doing a hard reset of the device (factory reset).
The risk is that all stored data and files will be lost. This inevitably has to be done so that your Samsung smartphone can be used again. The reason is, you also cannot disable the device if you forget the pattern.
To do a hard reset on the latest Samsung phone with a forgotten pattern, do the following:
- In a locked screen condition, enter Recovery Mode by pressing and holding the Power + Volume Down button
- After the Samsung Galaxy logo appears, immediately press the Power + Volume up button
- Hold for a while to enter Recovery Mode
- After that select the wipe data/factory reset menu (slide using the volume button, then the power button to enter)
- Continue to select ‘Yes’ using the power button
- And finally, select the Reboot Now menu
- Wait until the hard reset process is complete
How to Unlock Xiaomi Phone Patterns
The way to overcome forgetting patterns on the latest released Xiaomi cellphones is also not much different from Samsung cellphones, namely by doing a factory reset. The difference is, if you forget the pattern on your Xiaomi cellphone, you can still reboot or power off the device.
To do a hard reset on a Xiaomi phone to open a forgotten pattern, here’s how:
- Turn off your Xiaomi phone
- In the off condition, press the power button + volume up simultaneously until the Mi logo appears
- In the menu, select ‘wipe data’ (use volume button to move down and power button to select)
- Continue to select ‘wipe all data’ then select ‘confirm’
- After the data wipe is complete, select ‘back to main menu’
- Then select ‘Reboot’ followed by ‘Reboot to System’
How to Unlock OPPO Hp Pattern
There are ways you can do to deal with an OPPO smartphone that forgets a pattern, password, or PIN. One of the easiest ways to do this is to hard reset the OPPO cellphone. But what you have to remember is, this process will delete all files and data on the OPPO cellphone that forgot the pattern or password.
If there is no data loss problem, you can proceed by opening the forgotten pattern on the OPPO smartphone below:
- Turn off the OPPO smartphone that forgets the pattern
- After that press the power button and volume down simultaneously
- Wait for the OPPO smartphone to enter the recovery mode menu
- Select the language used
- Select Wipe data
- Select Format data, wait for it to finish then select ok
- Your OPPO smartphone will restart and return to factory reset
How to Open Vivo Hp Pattern
To open a forgotten pattern on a Vivo cellphone is actually not much different from other smartphones, namely by doing a hard reset. It’s just that there is a slight difference in the process.
Likewise, the risk is that you will lose all data, files, and applications on the Vivo cellphone that forgets the pattern or password, PIN. If it is clear, the following steps are:
- Deactivate the forgot password Vivo phone
- Press the power button and volume up, hold it until the phone vibrates
- After that select recovery mode (use the volume down button then press power to OK)
- Select Clear data then select clear all data
- If a notification appears to press OK
- Wait until the data wipe process is complete
- When finished, press the Back button in the top corner
- Then select reboot to turn on the Vivo cellphone again
How to Unlock Phone Pattern with Find My Device
Actually, How To Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock if Forgotten are almost the same. But you can use other means from outside for this purpose. This external method has been provided by Google using the Find My Device service on your Google Account.
This feature is actually a tool to find a lost cellphone. You can use remote features for things like a ring (make your cellphone ring so it’s easy to find), Lock (a feature to lock and unlock your phone remotely), and Erase (a feature to do a factory reset remotely).
To use this feature:
- First, register your Android phone in the Google system
- If you have registered directly go to https://www.google.com/android/find
- Select the Lock feature for the purposes of changing a new password. A pop up will appear and you just need to enter the requested data
- After that activate the lock and you can use this new password to unlock your Android phone
This technique can also change the lock screen feature with a pattern and turn it into letters. So this technique of changing the password from outside is quite flexible for the solution of a locked cellphone due to forgetting the password.
There are actually many other ways you can use to unlock Android phone patterns besides those described above, but most of them are difficult to use. So instead of being wrong and making your cellphone unable to open at all, just use the unlock method above.
Tips to Prevent Forgotten Phone Patterns
Currently, the security key features of cell phones are quite diverse. In addition to locking with a pattern or pattern, pin and password, there is also a lock screen with fingerprint and face unlock. It is recommended that you use a combination of these security lock features.