As an Instagram user, you must have come across something called the archive feature.
The archive is an Instagram feature to save Instagram posts that were originally uploaded publicly into posts that can only be seen by the user privately without deleting the post from Instagram so that it can be returned in the future.
So if you see an old post that may be irrelevant and want to be removed, you have two choices, namely to delete or archive the post. If deleted, the post is lost and cannot be returned, while if it is archived, the post is lost, but it is stored privately and can be returned at a later date.
But usually some users usually often accidentally press the archive button and as a result, the photos or videos that we uploaded earlier disappear.
Well, here’s How to Unarchive a Post on Instagram.
How to Unarchive a Post on Your Instagram Account
View archived Instagram posts
To see posts that are intentionally (or unintentionally) archived, you need to go to the archive storage page. The method is very easy, just follow a few simple steps below.
- Open your Instagram application, then go to your profile page on Instagram.
- Once on the profile page, tap “hamburger menu” on the top right to open the application menu, then select the “Archive” menu.
- You will be taken to the story archive page as below. So there are two archive pages, one for the story archive, another for the post archive. Tap the “Archive story” menu section, and an available menu will appear, here select the “Archived Posts” menu.
Okay, now you can see your archived posts here.
How to Unarchive your post on Instagram
- First, open the “Archived Posts” page as described earlier.
- After arriving at the “Posts archived” page, open one of the posts.
- To return the post to your profile, select the “three-dot icon” in the upper right corner, then select the “Show on profile” menu.
- Done. Try now you go back to your profile and refresh the page by pulling the screen down. Usually, it doesn’t take long, the posts you archived have re-appeared on your profile.
But if it doesn’t appear even though it’s been refreshed repeatedly, you don’t need to worry. Just wait some time. Sometimes it takes a long time to get your posts back on your profile.
Okay, that’s How to Unarchive a Post on Instagram. Posts that go into the archive can be easily restored.
After understanding how to restore archived posts on Instagram, I hope you can be more proficient in using this feature.
That’s the discussion this time. If you have any additions, please post them in the comments below. Thanks.