Want to move data such as document files, photos, or videos from your cellphone to a laptop but don’t know how? No need to worry, because How to Transfer Files From Phone to Laptop is actually quite easy.
Generally, moving files from a smartphone device is needed because you want to use the file on a laptop. Or also because you want to keep a lot of storage on your cellphone.
Given that in this modern era, digital files such as photos or videos are needed. Therefore, phone and laptop devices are important because they are used as storage.
This is the reason why you need to know How to Transfer Files From Phone to Laptop. By knowing it, then you can move it freely to the required device.
How to Transfer Document, Photo, Video Files from Phone to PC
As mentioned above, transferring files from Phone to laptop is a fairly easy job. It’s so easy, there are several choices of different ways you can do it.
Also Read: How to Block Someone on Facebook Messenger
Although most people transfer files from cellphones to laptops using the help of a data cable, Weblogue will also explain how to send files from cellphones to laptops without USB.
Because data cables are so easy to find, using data cables is the most widely used method. If you want to use this method, then you can follow the following guide.
How to send files or videos from cellphone to laptop:
- Prepare the data cable in advance.
- Then insert the cable into the laptop’s USB port.
- Also, connect the cable to your cellphone.
- The cellphone will appear as a notification to set the USB.
- You need to select the File Transfer Mode option.
- The drive from phone storage will appear.
- After that, copy the files you want to send to the laptop.
- If so, go to the laptop drive then right-click and Paste.
Now, you only need to wait for the file to be sent from the cellphone to enter the laptop drive. The length of time it takes depends on the size of the file, the bigger the size, the longer it will be.
The advantage of using a data cable as a file transfer tool is its speed. The reason is, files that are hundreds of MB in size can be finished in just a few minutes.
How to Send File From Phone to PC via Bluetooth
If you want to move files from your cellphone to a laptop without a data cable, then Bluetooth can be the solution. Bluetooth is very popular as a feature capable of transferring files from phone to laptop.
Also Read: How to Open RAR Files on Android
Here’s how to send files from cellphone to laptop via Bluetooth:
- First, turn on the Bluetooth feature on the cellphone.
- Also, activate Bluetooth on your laptop.
- Then click Windows and look for Bluetooth.
- Then run the Bluetooth feature.
- Click the Receive Files option so that the laptop can receive files.
- After that, go to your cellphone then access the File Manager.
- Select the file you want to send then select Share via Bluetooth.
- After that, select the Bluetooth that matches the name of your laptop.
Done, now the files on the cellphone will begin to be sent to the laptop using Bluetooth. Now you only need to wait for the process to complete.
If you can’t access Bluetooth on your laptop, or you often have problems so you can’t use it. So make sure to install the driver first so that it can be used without problems.
Memory Card Reader
Memory Card Reader is a device that can read the contents of a memory card and can be connected to a laptop. Card Reader can be a solution for those of you who want to send files from your cellphone to a laptop without using a data cable.
Here’s how to send files from a cellphone without a data cable:
- Take a memory card from your cellphone.
- Then insert it into the card reader.
- Connect the card reader to the laptop’s USB port.
- Run the file explorer then open the Computer.
- Select the drive section on your memory card.
- Then copy the data or files you want to move.
- The final step, paste the file into laptop storage.
If you have sent all the necessary files to move to the laptop. You can remove the connected card reader from your laptop.
One of the popular and free Cloud Storage services is Google Drive. You can use this service to help send files such as videos or photos from your cellphone to your laptop.
Here’s how to quickly send files from cellphone to laptop:
- Open the Google Drive application on your cellphone.
- Tap the Plus button then upload the file you want to move.
- When finished, open your laptop.
- Then visit the Google Drive website.
- Login using the same google account on your cellphone.
- You will be directed to google drive storage.
- Download the uploaded file in stage number two.
This method is very effective for those of you who want to send small files such as documents or photos. Because if the file has a large size, then you need a fast and stable internet speed.
Apart from Google Drive, there is actually quite a lot of cloud storage that you can use, for example, Dropbox, Mediafire, and Mega. However, Google Drive is recommended because it has a very easy to use a version of the phone application.
Well, that’s a discussion regarding How to Transfer Files From Phone so that they can be moved easily. The guide above can be used for all brands of laptops and cellphones, both android and iPhone.