How to Sign Out of Google Account Remotely on All Devices? A Google account aka Gmail is one of the addresses you can use to send files to other people. But more than that, a Google Account actually has a number of amazing benefits for you.
Now ownership of a Google account is not just for sending files electronically, it contains all your important privacy data. A Gmail account is an important account that you must guard so that it is not easily infiltrated by irresponsible people. Because of today’s increasingly modern times, Gmail accounts have links with other accounts that you have. For example, your banking, mobile phone account, or access account to a particular site.
Having one Gmail account you can associate with several devices you have, for example, a laptop or PC, as well as your Android phone. Therefore you should always check periodically which devices are associated with your Google account. This is a concern if you occasionally log in on another device that is not yours and you forget not to log out of your account.
Here, the author provides steps on how to easily check the list of devices associated with your Google account.
How to find out the list of devices tied to your Google account
- Please visit myaccount.google.com and log in with your Google Account.
- Then select Security, then select Manage Device
- From this list are all the devices linked to your Google Account.
- Please research and examine the device you have, then if you find a device that you do not recognize. Please delete the device using the following method.
How to remotely sign out/Log out of Gmail account from other devices
If the device you want to log out of is not the device you are currently using, then you will need to log out of it from another device that is also using your account.
- Please go to myaccount.google.com then log in with your Google Account.
- Select Security, then Manage Devices. You’ll see a list of devices that are currently signed in with your Google Account.
- To delete or log out of your Google account from certain devices, please click the three dots in the corner of each device name, then select Logout.
- Then automatically, the device will be signed out of your Google Account.
This way, other people can’t just log in again using your Google account. Because only the account owner can find out all the important data in the Google account to re-verify if needed.
Hopefully, it can be useful for you.