The Story feature immediately became a prima donna shortly after it was rolled out. With Stories, Instagram users seem to have a long-awaited new toy. Because Story not only makes interactions more exciting but also makes your profile stand out.
Generally, the story that is created is still related to one of the posts in the feed. So, many people feel it is less efficient if they have to make posts and stories from the same content one by one.
If you are experiencing the same problem, then this tutorial can be the solution for you. Because in this tip, we’ll cover How to Share Instagram Posts to Story without having to upload the same photo or video from memory.
How to Share Posts From the Instagram Feed to Stories
- Open an Instagram post, then tap the pyramid icon next to the comment icon.
- Then tap Add post to Your Story.
- Next, you’ll be taken to the Story screen where you can add all sorts of items from stickers, emojis, themes, hand-drawn, and text.
- Several choices of stickers that you can use.
- If it feels right, tap the Send to a button.
- Then tap Share in the Your Story option.
- Finally, tap Done to finish creating a Story from your IG post.
- Good luck!