People also ask
- How do I set up a VPN on Windows 10?
- How do I set up a free VPN on Windows 10?
- How do I set up VPN?
- How do I set up a VPN on my router?
Yes, who doesn’t know a VPN? Yes, a Virtual Private Network where you can use an outside server to access the internet. Actually this technology has been a long time ago, but this time we will discuss how the VPN settings in Windows 10 are of course not the same as Windows 7 or 8.
How To Set up a VPN in Windows 10
First, you enter Settings, and of course, have activated the Administrative Privileges.
Click on Network and Internet, and the following screen will appear.
On the left, you select VPN and the VPN settings will appear.
Select Add a VPN Connection and a new window will appear that you will set up.
Then your settings like the following:
- Select Windows (built-in) under VPN Provider.
- Give a name for your Connection.
- Enter the Server name and server address.
- Under the word VPN Type, select Point to Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP)
- Then under the Type of sign-in ifo, choose one according to your choice.
- Enter the username and password if required.
- Select Remember my sign-in info if you are afraid of forgetting your password.
Well, it’s really easy you can try How To Set up a VPN in Windows 10 in 2 minutes with this tutorial.