WhatsApp regularly brings new features to its platform. One of the latest is the presence of the message disappearing feature or messages that are automatically deleted on WhatsApp.
As the name implies, this feature is useful for automatically deleting messages on WhatsApp. This applies to messages in private or group chats.
The higher the intensity of using WhatsApp, the more messages that come in. Especially if the ones that come in are large photos and videos. Of course, it will take up a lot of storage memory.
With the presence of the disappearing message features on WhatsApp, you don’t have to bother deleting the messages one by one. This feature will delete messages automatically.
Once the feature is activated, messages that have been sent will be deleted immediately within seven days. All messages sent or received after the disappearing messages feature is activated will be automatically deleted by WhatsApp.
Quite an interesting feature isn’t it? Well, now we are going to share How to Send Auto Delete Messages in WhatsApp. Check this out!
How to Send Auto Delete Messages on WhatsApp
As additional information, WhatsApp only provides time after 7 days to delete messages automatically. This platform made by Facebook does not provide other duration options.
For those of you who want to activate this new WhatsApp feature, let’s just look at the following method:
- Open the WhatsApp application. Make sure your app is updated to the latest version.
- Select the name of the contact or WhatsApp group for which you want to enable disappearing messages.
- Tap the contact or group name at the top.
- Select the Disappearing Messages menu.
- Then select On to activate the feature.
- Done! Then a notification will appear in the chat column that you have activated the Disappearing Messages feature. This notification will also be received by your interlocutor.
With the disappearing messages feature active on WhatsApp, all incoming chats after this feature is activated will be automatically deleted by the application.
This feature can also be turned off by your interlocutor. To disable it, you just have to repeat the steps above that we have outlined.
On the contact photo, you will also see an icon indicating that the WhatsApp conversation has activated this auto-deleted message feature.
That’s How to Send Auto Delete Messages in WhatsApp. Interested in trying this feature? Good luck and good luck.