How to See Deleted Messages on WhatsApp? When the WA chat notification has been deleted, enter your smartphone. Of course, it really makes you curious. What is the content of messages that have been deleted? Not only are you curious but you are also annoyed that you didn’t have time to see the message. Sometimes your friends or family send the message the wrong way.
You don’t need to worry, because there is already a way to view deleted WhatsApp chats. Which we will discuss in this article.
The WhatsApp application is the application that you use most often. So many people use the WA application to send messages or videos. Namely, about work problems or just chatting with friends or family.
How to see deleted WhatsApp messages
- Open the Play Store on your smartphone.
- Then download WAMR – Recover deleted messages & download status.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Once downloaded then immediately open the WARM application.
- And follow the instructions from the WARM application.
- Immediately press the next-next button.
- When you have entered the setup stage, don’t forget to ENABLE both. So that there is a notification if a friend of yours deletes a chat.
- After that, you immediately next wrote, and this application you can use.
After the download process is complete, then you get a deleted WhatsApp message, then you ask your friends. Why did the message get deleted? then your friend replied, “it’s nothing, just send it wrong”.
Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. Because you can already see the contents of the messages you receive if your friends delete the chat with the WAMR application. You only need to open the WARM application and you can see the contents of messages that have been deleted by your friends.
Also Read: How to Open Someone WhatsApp in Your Phone
How about our discussion this time, very interesting isn’t it? Hopefully what we have discussed can be useful and add unique information for you.