Instagram filters are often used to get interesting effects before Instagram stories are submitted. But unfortunately, it turns out that there are still many who don’t know how to find Instagram filters and don’t even know How to Search Story Filters on Instagram.
Instagram filter was originally launched by Instagram with only a few effects. But over time, Instagram filters can now also be made by Instagram users themselves, even including you.
That is why filters on Instagram have so many choices of face effects that you would be shame to miss. In fact, some Instagram filters often make it famous so that it is widely used by all groups.
In addition to providing interesting effects, filters on Instagram can also make you not easily bored with that same Instagram story style.
If you don’t know how to get Instagram filters, now you don’t need to worry anymore. The reason is, Weblogue will explain How to Search Story Filters on Instagram very easily.
How to find that one Instagram filter everyone else is using
Bringing up filters on Instagram is actually a very easy job. Because you only need to use the Instagram application without the need to install any additional applications on your smartphone.
Also Read: How to Make Money on Instagram as a Beginner
Here’s How To Search Filters On Instagram Story:
- Run the Instagram application on your cell phone.
- Then enter the Instagram story feature.
- On the filter options, swipe right to the last.
- You need to select the Browse Effects option.
- Find the Instagram filter effect you want.
- After that, open the filter to your liking.
- Tap the Try button to try out the filter.
- Or tap the arrow icon to add it to your IG.
After you have succeeded in getting the desired Instagram filter, you can now use this effect for Instagram stories.
For the record, if the message Saved to the camera appears after you press the arrow icon, it means that you have successfully added the filter to the filter options on your Instagram account.
To make it easier to find Instagram filters, you can use the search feature at the top of the effects gallery. Or you can also search for Instagram filters by selecting according to the category.
How to Search Filters from Instagram Account
You can also search for filter effects on Instagram by visiting the filter owner or creator. This method is quite practical because you can find all the filters that someone created.
How to Search New Filters on Instagram:
- Run your Instagram application.
- Then visit the filter owner’s Instagram profile.
- Then tap the smile icon to enter the filter menu.
- Then all filters that are owned by the account will appear.
- Select the effect you want to use.
Very easy, right? By using the method above, you can see all the filter effects that someone’s Instagram account has created.
How to Save Instagram Filters
Some Instagram users, sometimes often see Instagram filters that are quite interesting on someone’s Instagram story so they want to use them too. Actually, you can also take Instagram filters only from other people’s Instagram stories.
Steps to search for filters on Instagram:
- Open your Instagram application.
- Then open the Instagram story of the person using the filter.
- Tap the filter name at the top of the Instagram story.
- The final step is to tap the Save Effect option.
After that, it means that you have succeeded in saving the effects of the Instagram filter. Now you can use the person filter effect for your own Instagram story.
How to Use Instagram Filters
If you have searched for and saved the Instagram filter effect you want by following the method above, then you can use it. But if you don’t know how to do it, here are the steps below.
How to use filters on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram application first.
- Then enter the Instagram story feature.
- Use the front camera if you want selfie mode.
- Select the effect according to the filter you want.
- Now the filter will appear on your camera.
- Adjust the Instagram story mode to what you want.
Very easy, right? Besides being able to be used in normal Instagram story mode, filters on Instagram can also be used for boomerang and live mode or live broadcasts.
Overcoming Instagram Filters Not Appearing
Most Instagram users often encounter a problem, namely, the Instagram filter does not appear. This problem is often experienced when using filters and when looking for new filters on Instagram.
If this problem arises, then usually the Instagram filter cannot be used at all. But no need to worry, because there are several ways to deal with Instagram filters that don’t appear and have proven successful.
Here’s how to bring up the Instagram filter effect that doesn’t appear:
- Use a stable internet network.
- Log out and log in to your Instagram account.
- Try to restart the phone. you
- Clear cache of the Instagram application.
- Update the Instagram app to the latest version.
- Use the official Instagram app from playstore and apple store.
Some of the tips above are ways to overcome Instagram filters that don’t appear. If you have followed it correctly, then it is certain that the filter on Instagram will appear.
Also Read: How to Repost Someone Else’s Instagram story
Well, that’s How to Search Story Filters on Instagram so that they can be used on your Instagram account. If you have trouble using it, then try some of the tips to bring up the filter above.