How to Schedule Instagram Stories? This is good news for those of you who manage Instagram accounts because Facebook has just released an update to its app, the Facebook Business Suite that lets you schedule Instagram Stories.
But to be able to make an Instagram Story schedule, there are several things that must be prepared.
- Instagram account must be connected to Facebook Fan Page
- Instagram account already uses business type
How to Schedule Instagram Stories: The Complete Guide
- Run the Facebook Business Suite application or install it first if you don’t have one.
- Then tap the plus icon in the middle of the application screen, then select Story
- Next, select the photo or video that you want to use as an IG story.
- Then add elements to beautify the story, such as stickers, text, or add links.
- Then tap the Share on a button.
- Tap Publish Now to set up an Instagram Story schedule.
- Specify the posting date and time.
- Well, now the schedule has been determined, then proceed by clicking the Schedule button.
Done, that’s How to Schedule Instagram Stories. Later Instagram Stories will be published according to the date and time you have specified.