If you want to convert files such as certificates, diplomas, reports, documents, photos, ID cards, and the like into digital format, then you must know How To Scan A Document With Your Phone to make it easier.
Because as is well known, we used to have to use a scanner or scanner from a printer to scan a document. But now Android phones can also scan documents easily.
With the advancement of this rapid technological development, it becomes easier for us to scan ID cards, diplomas, job application documents, or other files.
The reason is, only by using an Android cell phone, you can scan any document whenever and wherever needed.
The Best Ways to Scan a Document Using Your Phone or Tablet
If you consider scans of diploma documents, ID cards, and photos via Android cell phones to be complicated work, then you are wrong. In fact, scanning documents on an Android phone is very easy to do.
In fact, it’s so easy, there are several different ways to scan documents using an Android cell phone. Starting from without an application, to using application assistance.
Google drive is basically a storage service provided by Google. However, Google Drive actually has a feature to scan documents so that it can scan any file only from a cell phone.
Also Read: How to Open Someone Whatsapp in Your Phone
Here’s How To Scan A Document With Your Phone:
- Run the Drive application on an Android phone.
- then tap the + icon in the lower right corner.
- Then select the Scan option.
- Point the camera at the document you want to scan.
- If the document position is right, press the photo button.
- After that, adjust the photo according to your needs.
- The scan results are stored in PDF format on google drive.
Note: Place the document on a background that has a contrasting color to the document so that the document area is easily detected so that the scan results are cleaner.
This method is the simplest method of scanning documents such as diplomas, ID cards, photos, and others. Because the Google Drive application has become the default application on Android devices.
CamScanner is an application that can turn your Android smartphone into a portable scanner. This application can scan office documents and other purposes related to the scan with pretty good results.
The simple way to scan documents with your Android phone:
- Install the application.
- Once installed, run the application.
- On the home page, tap the camera icon.
- Put the document you want to scan, for example, an ID card.
- Make sure the ID card is in a bright place.
- Tap the camera icon to take a photo.
- If so, adjust the size and shape.
- Tap the tick icon to save.
- Done, the scanned document has been successfully saved in PDF format.
So that the scan results are clear, before taking photos make sure the document gets enough light. Also, try not to vibrate when you take photos of documents.
Simple Scan is a scanner application that offers a simple interface but has very useful features. Therefore, this application is quite small, which is only 30 MB.
Mobile Device Tips: How to Scan Documents with a Smartphone:
- Install the Simple Scan application first.
- Position the document or diploma in a bright place.
- After that, run the application.
- Press the camera icon on the app start page.
- Point the camera at the document.
- Please take a photo of the document and make sure the result is clear.
- Resize and crop the unnecessary parts.
This application is able to scan documents into PDF and JPG formats. In addition, the Simple Scan application can also upload scan results to Google Drive and Dropbox automatically.
Tiny Scanner is an application that can turn your android device into a portable document scanner. This application can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or any file into PDF and JPG.
Here’s how to Use your cell phone to scan document:
- Download the Tiny Scanner application via Playstore.
- Then open the application.
- Select the camera icon and then the document photo you want to scan.
- Adjust the position as needed.
- Press tick to save.
- Choose the format of the scan saved in PDF or JPG.
This application can also take photos of documents stored in the cell phone gallery for scanning. In addition, this Tiny Scanner can also create PDF scans with multiple pages.
Also Read: How to Scan a QR Code on Android Phone
Well, that’s How To Scan A Document With Your Phone. With so many choices of methods, you can determine which method is the most effective to use.