How To Save Instagram Videos and Photos is very easy to do. But for those of you who don’t know how, we will give you tips on how to save Instagram posts and how to save Instagram posts to the gallery.
Yes, when we like Instagram posts, not infrequently apart from giving a like, we also want to save the IG post.
But unfortunately, Instagram does not have a save post feature in its system. So that makes us have to “brain” to save other people’s Instagram posts.
But don’t worry, you don’t have to worry about it, because this time we will show you How To Save Instagram Videos and Photos to the gallery. Let’s look at the following tips for saving Instagram posts!
Download Instagram Photos & Video
Via the DownloadGram site
The first way to save Instagram posts to the gallery is through the DownloadGram site. This site allows you to save or download a photo or video posts on Instagram. Here’s how to save a post on IG:
- Access the DownloadGram site via smartphone or desktop.
- If so, now open the Instagram application. Then look for posts that you find interesting to save.
- After that, press the three stacked dots button at the top right of the post and select the Copy Link option.
- Then, return to the DownloadGram site. In the text field on the site, enter the URL you copied earlier, then press the Download button.
- Automatically a Download Image or Download Video button will appear below it. Just press the button, and the post will automatically be saved to your smartphone or laptop memory.
- Now open the gallery of your smartphone or desktop device, and view the photo or video post that you have saved earlier.
Via the FastSave App for Instagram
You can also easily save IG posts to the gallery using the FastSave application. This app allows you to download photos and videos on Instagram to save in your phone gallery. Here’s how to download IG posts with FastSave:
- Download the FastSave app on the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Open the FastSave application and slide the FastSave Service menu until it turns blue to activate the FastSave application.
- Select the Open Instagram menu and select the photo or video you want to save.
- Select the three dots on the right then click Share to, and select the FastSave icon.
- Wait a few moments and the photo is successfully saved in your phone gallery.
Save Instagram Photos via QuickSave App
The third way to save Instagram posts is with the QuickSave application. This application can be downloaded for free on your smartphone. Here’s how to download IG posts via QuickSave:
- Download the QuickSave app for Instagram on the Google Play Store.
- Open QuickSave and select the Instagram icon on the app page. Through the icon, you will be directed to your Instagram account to choose which photos or videos to save.
- Select the three dots on the right then click Share to and select the QuickSave icon.
- In QuickSave, please click the down arrow icon. Wait a few moments and the photo or video is successfully saved in your phone gallery.
Also Read: How to Make Instagram Reels Like a PRO!
Save Instagram Photo or Video via Save-Insta
How to save IG posts to the gallery can also be done through the save-insta site. You can access this site via a PC or mobile browser. Here are the steps:
- Go to the save-insta.com site on your phone or PC. Select the photo menu to save other people’s photo posts.
- Open the Instagram post that you want to select. Press the three dots and select the Copy Link menu.
- Place a copy of the link in the column provided and click the View menu on the right side of the site.
- You will be directed to choose which photos to download.
- Photos have been successfully downloaded on your smartphone and PC.
Applications Photo & Video Saver For Instagram
The last way to save ig posts to the gallery is with the Photo & Saver For Instagram application. Here are the steps:
- Download the Photo & Saver For an Instagram app on the Google Play Store.
- Open the Photo & Saver app and select Download Photo. In addition to saving photo posts, this application can also help you save videos and WhatsApp Status.
- Open the Instagram app and select the post you want to save. Press the three overlapping dots, then select the Copy Link menu in the post.
- Reopen the Photo & Saver application. Then, select Download Photo, paste the URL link of the post you want to save and click Download.
- A notification will appear that the photo has been successfully saved in your phone gallery.
That’s information about How To Save Instagram Photos And Videos. Hopefully, this information is useful for you. Good luck trying it.