One of the main features that Windows 11 brings is the ability to run Android applications on a PC/laptop in a very easy way. These advantages have been released by Microsoft, although only for limited users.
Microsoft has just released the first preview of the latest Android app support for Windows. Support for Android applications is presented thanks to Microsoft’s collaboration with Amazon and Intel.
Through this feature, users can run Android applications on a PC/laptop in a very easy way. However, this feature is currently only available for users who follow the Windows 11 Insider Beta Channel program only.
On this occasion, we will share a complete guide on How to Run Android Apps natively on Windows 11. So, continue to see the steps yes!
How to Run Android Apps in Windows 11
Before getting into the main topic, there are a few things about the minimum Windows 11 requirements that you must meet to be able to open Android applications on a PC/laptop with the latest Windows. Here are the full details:
- Make sure you are enrolled in the Windows 11 Insider Beta Channel program.
- The operating system build must be at least 22000.xxx.
- Your PC region must be the United States.
- Microsoft Store apps must be version 22110.1402.6.0 and above.
- Virtualization feature enabled.
- Required to have an Amazon account to access the Amazon App Store. We recommend that you use a VPN application and enable the US region so that the application can run properly.
If all the requirements have been met, here’s a complete way to run Android applications on a Windows 11-based PC or laptop:
- First, access the Microsoft Store site to download Windows Subsystem for Android. Press the Get button to download it.
- Once the entire installation process has been run, you will be prompted to download the Amazon AppStore. Press the Download button on the menu that appears on your screen.
- Then, open the application. Now log in using your Amazon account. Make sure that the account is based in the United States so that the application can run optimally.
- There are many Android applications that appear here. Like the Google Play Store, you can search for the application and download it as you wish by pressing the Get button.
Finished! Now you can run Android applications on a Windows 11 PC or laptop in an easy way. Good luck trying it.