How To Restore Deleted Instagram Stories? Instagram Story is arguably one of the main and important features of Instagram. So important for Instagram, this feature even penetrates 300 million active users per day.
Similar to Snapchat’s Stories feature, Instagram Stories allows users to upload photos or videos that only appear for the next 24 hours.
So that when the specified time has elapsed, the Story upload will disappear, even though it could be that the Instagram Story that is shared saves interesting moments with friends.
How to View Lost Instagram Stories
So this time, we will show you how to view deleted or lost IG stories, and save those stories on your Instagram profile. Want to know? Let’s see!
- As a first way of viewing old Instagram Stories, all you have to do is make sure your Instagram app has been updated to the latest version. If you have, now open Instagram and go to the Profile section.
- On the Profile page, there is a section called Story Highlights. Now press the button with the “+” icon.
- Next on the New Highlight page, various Instagram Stories that you have uploaded will appear.
- Now to save and restore the lost Instagram Story to your profile, select the Story you want to save and display, then press the Next button.
- If you want, title Highlights as you wish for the Story, and hit the Done button.
- Automatically, the Story will appear on your profile next time, unless you delete the highlights.
That’s How To Restore Deleted Instagram Stories. I hope this helps!