The many features available on Instagram make it the most popular social media today. One of the most popular features is the repost of other people’s IG stories. However, don’t you know how? The following article will explain How to Repost Someone Else’s Instagram story.
But before that, did you know that participating in engagement on Instagram can benefit influencers who seek mutual attention. By involving yourself with other people, you can indirectly add and increase Instagram followers.
Even more so if you can repost other people’s Instagram stories that have a higher number of followers. You can take advantage of it to make your own engagement.
The reason is, someone might see the Instagram story post and will follow your Instagram account. So, it is unfortunate if you still don’t know How to Repost a Story on Instagram from other people.
How to Repost an Instagram Story
The requirement to repost people’s IG stories is that you must be tagged or tagged in the story post. After you are marked, a notification will usually appear in the IG account DM that you are marked in the story.
Then follow How to Repost Someone Else’s Instagram story below:
- Run the Instagram application.
- Then enter your DM menu.
- Open the message that sent to you in the story.
- Then tap the Add This to Your Story option.
- Next, you will be directed to the instastory editor menu.
- Add stickers, text, or other features if needed.
- Finally, send the IG story.
You can now see other people’s Instagram stories on your own story. That way, you can be sure that you have successfully reposted other people’s IG stories.
Cannot Repost Instagram story
One of the requirements so that you can repost someone else’s Instagram story is that you have to make sure that it is tagged in the IG story. Also make sure you are really tagged / or marked, not just text that says your IG username.
Because if someone creates an Instagram story by providing only text that says the username, then you cannot repost the Instagram story. You must be tagged first and make sure you get a notification in the DM that you have been tagged in an IG story.
The way to overcome being unable to repost Instagram stories is actually quite easy. You only need to contact the owner of the story and ask him to be tagged in the Instagram story.
After you have been tagged, you will get a notification via your IG account DM. Then you can add it to your own Instagram story.
Also Read: How to Make Instagram Profile Attractive
How to Tag Friends on Instagram story
Tagging people on an IG story is actually very easy. By marking it via their username, they can repost the IG story.
- Open your Instagram application.
- Create an Instagram story.
- Tap the Aa option in the top menu.
- Type your friend’s IG name then select it at the bottom.
- If it is correct, the IG username will appear.
- The final step is to send the story to Instagram.
After you have successfully tagged your IG story, they will get a notification in DM and can repost your Instagram story.
How to Repost Instagram Story you’re not tagged in
How to repost someone else’s IG story without being tagged first? Can it? Yes, you can. Even though Instagram doesn’t actually provide this feature, you can still outsmart it.
How to Repost Someone Else’s Instagram story:
- If the IG story is in video form, open a screen recorder application.
- Open the story you want to repost then start screen recording.
- When done, stop the screen recording app.
- Now you have got the recording of the IG story.
- Repost the recording to your IG story.
If the IG story that you want to repost is in the form of a photo, then you just need to screenshot the story and then repost the screenshot to your Instagram story.
Well, that’s How to Repost Someone Else’s Instagram story. Even though we are not tagged or marked on the IG story, you can still repost it to the story itself.