How to Report Facebook Account to be Deleted Permanently? The number of Facebook users today, makes many parties use Facebook as a business field, ranging from selling to offering services, or seeking profit through popularity.
Not only legit businesses, scammers, and fraudsters are getting more and more on Facebook.
This is because there are still many ordinary internet users. Many Facebook users who “have not” been exposed to the cruelty of the online world make them easy targets for these scammers.
In addition, the ease of registering a new Facebook account is also a factor. Many criminals take advantage of this facility to commit fraudulent actions using fake identities.
To reduce the occurrence of criminal acts, Facebook itself added a “report” feature, so that users can report other user accounts.
The goal was that, if there is an account that violates, or commits a crime, we can immediately report it to Facebook.
Facebook will review every report that comes in, if proven to have committed a violation, the reported account can be closed or permanently banned by Facebook.
As good users, we need to know, what accounts should be reported, and how the process of reporting these accounts.
Also Read: How to Block Messages on Facebook Messenger
Account type that deserves to be reported
Here we will not discuss all of them, because there will be too many. Broadly speaking, you must understand that Facebook wants you to feel at home on its platform. So that all forms of “action” that make you uncomfortable, can usually be reported.
Some of them such as bullying, spamming, profanity, pornography, SARA, etc. The things that make us uncomfortable, EVERYTHING can be reported.
So if we have to make a list, the following accounts should be reported.
- Fake account and there are indications of its use for fraud, or possibly SPAMMING.
- Selling accounts, many people selling inappropriately, aside from disturbing the comfort of other users, also violates Facebook’s TOS.
- Hacked account. Usually, the hijacked account will be used to spread HOAX, P”RNOGRAPHY, etc. So if a friend’s account has been hijacked, you should report it immediately.
How Many Reports to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
Reporting a Facebook account via the Facebook app
Here we will take the example of a fake account. We will report the TSB account on the grounds that it is a fake account.
We recommend that when you report another account, use an appropriate reason so that Facebook support can easily verify your report, and follow up on that account.
- Open the Facebook application on your respective smartphone.
- After being on the Facebook home page, please enter the account profile that will be reported.
- After being on the fake account profile page, please click the “three dots icon” next to the messenger icon.
- After that select “Search for support or report profile”.
- If so, a box will appear containing a choice of problems. Here just select “fake account”. After that just click next.
- If you have, you will be taken to the next step, here you select “Report profile”, then tap the “Finish” button. If there is a notification related to covid, select “Continue”.
- After that, you will be taken to the report confirmation page. Here you check the confirmation column. After that, tap “Report”.
- Done. At this point, the reporting process has been completed. You will be taken to a page like below. Tap “next”
A selection of additional steps will appear that you can take while your account is being reviewed by Facebook. So you can choose, to block the account, or tap “Done” to not take any additional steps.
Report Facebook account via Facebook Lite
To report on Facebook Lite, see the discussion below.
- Open the Facebook Lite application on your respective smartphones.
- Once on the home page. Please enter the Facebook profile page that you want to report.
- Once on the profile page, tap the “three dots icon” below the profile name. After that select the “Search support or report profile” menu.
- After that you will be taken to the problem selection page. Report your complaint, here I choose “Fake name”. Then tap “Next”.
- After that you will be taken to the next step, here just select “Done”.
Reporting Facebook account via PC Computer
Next, here we will report users pretending to be someone else. For example, if you accidentally see, there is a new account like your friend’s account, it’s not. He uses your friend’s Facebook photo, but his identity is different. etc.
Here’s how to report it.
- Log in to your respective Facebook accounts.
- Once on your Facebook home page. Please find the account you want to report.
- After being on the profile page of the account you want to report. Please click the three-dot icon in the corner of the page.
- After that a small page will appear with two menu options. You just select the “Search for support or report” menu.
- If you have, you will be taken to a new page with several choices of complaints. Here, please just click on “pretend to be someone else”, after which the question appears “Who is he disguised as?” Here I select “friends”. The answer according to the fact yes.
- After that, a new page will appear asking us to choose a friend that was imitated by the previous account. If it’s selected, just tap done.
- After that you will be taken to the final confirmation page. So here, just click “Finish”.
Basically reporting users from a computer or from a cell phone, it’s the same. The only difference is the appearance of Facebook.
You can report your Facebook account according to the complaints you feel.
To speed up the blocking process from Facebook, you can ask your friends to report as well. The more people report, the better. It’s like when people demonstrate, if it’s crowded, it’s faster to hear.
That’s the discussion of How to Report Facebook Account to be Deleted Permanently. If you have something to add, please send it in the comments below.