How to Report a Facebook Account so that it is banned and permanently closed is actually very easy to do, but unfortunately, there are still many Facebook users who don’t know how to report a Facebook account.
Basically, Facebook itself continues to strive to eradicate fake, spam, and annoying Facebook accounts. That is why you also have to know how to report a fake FB account so that it will be banned permanently.
Generally, some irresponsible people often sign up for Facebook accounts with fake identities for fraudulent purposes. They use fake names, photos, and information in order to be disguised.
This activity is of course very detrimental to many parties, especially the original owner of the identity they use. If you find a Facebook account that uses a fake identity, then it’s a good idea to report the account.
How to Report Someone on Facebook
There are several options for how to report a Facebook account for burning or permanent deletion. The choice of this method aims to report the FB account according to the violations committed.
You can report an FB account that uses your identity, your friends, or a fake Facebook account. Just adjust your report so that the Facebook account is permanently deleted.
Facebook Report Using Your Data
If you find a Facebook profile that uses your personal data such as name, information, photos, and others. Then you must immediately report the Facebook account so that it is closed.
How to Report a Facebook Account:
- Run the Facebook application or open the Facebook site.
- Go to the FB account profile that you want to report.
- After that press the button with the three-dot icon.
- Select the Search Support or Report Profile option.
- Select Pretend to be Someone Else> Me.
- Then press the Next button.
- Select the option Report profile.
- Place a checkmark and then press the Report button.
After you carry out the guidelines above, then you have sent a report that the FB account has faked your identity. You only need to wait for the decision from Facebook in a few hours.
If your report is valid, then the FB account will be banned permanently so that it cannot be found and accessed again. Very easy, right?
Report Facebook Using Friend’s Data
So that the Facebook account report process can be approved by Facebook quickly, then it’s a good idea to ask a friend’s help to report it too. Because the more there are reports, the sooner Facebook accounts can be burned.
How to help a friend report a Facebook account:
- Visit the Facebook profile that will be in the report.
- Tap the button with the three-dot icon on the profile.
- Then select Search Support or Report a Profile.
- After that select, the option Pretend to be Someone Else.
- Select Friends and then tap the Next button.
- Type your friend’s name then send.
Now you just have to wait for the process of reviewing your report. If the report is approved, then you will receive a notification on your Facebook account.
How to Report a Fake Account on Facebook
If you find a Facebook account that uses fake data and identity, you can easily report it. Fake accounts generally use someone’s data that doesn’t actually exist.
Here’s how to report a fake Facebook account to be permanently deleted:
- Log in using your Facebook account.
- Then go to the profile of the fake Facebook account that you want to report.
- Click the button with the three-dot icon on the profile.
- Select Search Support or Report Profile.
- Select Fake Account then click the Next button.
In order for fake Facebook accounts to be banned, report the account as much as possible. You can ask for help from some of your friends to do it.
Well, that’s How to Report a Facebook Account so that it gets banned permanently. Make sure to choose the right option to report your Facebook account so that Facebook approves your report.
Also Read: How to Block Someone on Facebook Messenger
Use this method for Facebook accounts that violate Facebook’s terms properly and wisely. Hopefully useful and good luck!