Some people sometimes feel that their privacy is no longer safe when they have a large number of followers. That is the reason How to Remove Multiple Twitter Followers Fastest on Mobile or PC is sought after by some Twitter users.
The reason is for every tweet that is sent, the tweet can be seen by your followers. Regardless of whether friends or people you don’t know, they can see tweets as long as your Twitter followers.
Although basically, you can’t determine who has the right to become your followers on Twitter. But there is a way to remove followers on Twitter by blocking them first.
That way, they will be blocked from your Twitter account so that they don’t become your followers anymore. There are also some tips so that you can delete a large number of Twitter followers at once, here’s how to do it below.
Fastest Way to Remove Followers on Twitter
If you are using a smartphone device, then you have two options but in the same way. The first is through the Twitter application or from the Twitter web with a web browser application.
Also Read: How To Increase Twitter Followers
Here’s how to delete followers on Twitter via mobile:
- Run the Twitter application first.
- Then log in using your account.
- After that go to the Twitter profile page.
- Tap the Followers section on your profile.
- Select the Twitter account that you want to remove from followers.
- Once open, tap the button with the dot icon.
- Then select the Block option.
Now the Twitter account has been successfully blocked so that it doesn’t become your followers anymore. You can delete a large number of Twitter followers by doing the steps above repeatedly.
On PC or Laptop
If you use a PC or laptop, then you can find it easier to get rid of followers from your Twitter account. The reason is, the display of Twitter on a laptop is wider so that the steps that must be taken are faster.
How to delete all Twitter followers on PC:
- Open your flagship web browser application.
- Then visit the twitter.com site
- Log in using your Twitter account.
- Next, go to the profile page.
- Click on your follower’s section.
- Then visit the Twitter account you want.
- Click the three dots button> select the block option.
Well, now you have successfully deleted the Twitter account from your list of followers. You can repeat the above guide if you want to delete a large number of Twitter followers.
Delete Twitter followers at once
If you feel the above method is quite complicated and long, then you can try using the Unfollow Today application. This application can display Twitter more simply so you can delete followers quickly and in large numbers at once.
How to quickly delete followers on Twitter:
- Install the Unfollow Today application on your Android phone.
- Once installed, run the application.
- Then log in using your Twitter account.
- After entering the application, open the menu then select the Fans option.
- Then a list of your followers will appear.
- Tap and hold on to the Twitter account you want.
- Then select the Block button.
If you want to delete Twitter followers in large numbers and quickly, then just repeat the guide above. With this application, it will be easier for you to reduce the number of Twitter followers.
Apart from that, this application also has other useful features related to Twitter followers. You can immediately install the application to find out because the Unfollow Today application can be used for free.
Several articles related to How to Remove Multiple Twitter Followers Fastest on Mobile or PC in order to get rid of a large number of followers at once.