Do you want to remove your Google account from your phone? We recommend that you take a good look at our complete guide below. Because, in this article, we will share How to Remove Google Account from your Phone.
Before selling a smartphone, you certainly don’t want personal data to be left in it, and email is no exception. Usually, you will definitely do a factory reset to erase all data to return the smartphone to its original settings.
However, it often happens that you are not sure whether the previously linked Google account is really no longer connected to the smartphone.
Well, to be more convincing, you should first delete the Google account from the Android cell phone directly, before doing a factory reset.
So, here is How to Remove Google Account from your Phone. Let’s see the full method below.
How to Remove a Gmail Account From Your Android Device
This tutorial applies to all types of Android. So there is no significant difference between one brand and another.
- First of all, open the Settings app or Settings on your Android smartphone.
- In Settings, look for the settings menu for Accounts or Accounts.
- Tap on the Google account option.
- Select the Google account that you want to delete or remove from your Android phone.
- Click the three-line menu icon, there will be a choice of Sync now or Remove Account.
- A confirmation box will appear asking if you are sure to delete the Google account from the Android smartphone.
- If you are sure, just select Remove Account.
- Done! Google account is no longer installed or associated with the Android smartphone.
- We made this tutorial using the Redmi 9T smartphone. Most likely, the way to delete a Google account on another Android phone will not be much different.
You can easily remove your Google account from your Android smartphone by following the method we provided above. Good luck and good luck!