There are situations where Gmail users should be forced to delete their email accounts. Don’t worry, because How to Remove Gmail Account on a cell phone or laptop is quite easy to do.
Deleting a Google email account can be done in various ways. You can do this using Android phones, such as Xiaomi and Samsung. In fact, you can delete an account via someone else’s smartphone.
If you have to use a laptop or PC, it is also possible to delete your Gmail account in a simple way.
Not only permanently deleting the account, but you can also delete the Gmail name that appears in the browser as well. The goal, so that the security of your privacy can be guaranteed.
Well, for those who are curious, this time Weblogue will provide information on How to Remove Gmail Account from Computer and Mobile. Read more below!
How to Remove a Google Account
To delete email via smartphone or desktop computer is not difficult and takes a long time. You just need to follow the steps below carefully, so read on!
How to Delete Gmail Account on Android Phone
As we mentioned earlier, you can easily delete your Gmail account via your smartphone. Here’s a guide to deleting Gmail on Android:
- Open the Gmail application on your cell phone.
- Click your Gmail account logo at the top right and select Manage your Google Account at the bottom of the app.
- Then, hit Start and select Privacy & personalization. This menu allows you to set account privacy, including permanently deleting the account.
- Tap Delete your service or account, then Delete your Google Account, to delete all data in your Google Mail account.
- Read information about the impact of deleting an account. For your information, deleting an account result in all data on YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, Photos, Contacts, Calendar, and so on will be deleted as well.
- Put a blue checkmark which means you agree to the deletion of the data and select Delete Account.
Wait a moment until the notification that the account deletion was successful.
How to Delete Gmail Account on PC or Laptop
How to delete a Gmail account can also be done via your laptop or PC. Here’s how to delete Gmail on a laptop:
- Please login to a web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla, or Opera Mini. Write the account name and password then click Next or Next.
- Click the account logo at the top right and click Manager your Google Account.
- Select Privacy & personalization at the top left of your laptop or PC screen.
- Select Delete a service or your account and select Delete your Google Account to delete the Gmail account.
- Log in again by entering your Gmail account password and click Next or Next.
- Read information about the impact of deleting an account. Just for information that deleting an account will cause all data on YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, Photos, Contacts, Calendar, and so on to be deleted as well.
- Put a blue checkmark which means you agree to the deletion of the data and click Delete Account.
Wait a few moments and a notification will appear that the account has been successfully deleted.
How to Delete Gmail Name in Web Browser
The last is how to get rid of the Gmail name that often appears in web browsers. How to delete a Google account on a PC is useful for those of you who often access Gmail in public places, such as internet cafes. Here are the steps:
- Open the Gmail site on your laptop or PC.
- Click Remove an account and click the straight circle symbol to the right of the site.
- Write Yes, Remove so that your Gmail name does not appear in the web browser.
- Congratulations! Gmail account address has been successfully deleted so that other people can’t find out your Gmail address.
This is information on How to Remove Gmail Account from Computer and Mobile. Hope this information is useful for you. Good luck trying it.