Forgot your Gmail account password often happens, maybe you even experienced it, How to Recover Gmail Account?
Forgetting your account password means that you don’t have access to Google services such as Gmail, Gdrive, Youtube, and so on.
Of course, this will be a big problem, especially when your job depends on your email address. If that happens, you don’t need to worry and panic because Google itself has anticipated the incident.
Yes, forgetting your Google account password does not mean the end because there are several ways that can be done to recover it.
This method can only be done when you do the right order when you first create a Google account. Here’s how to recover a lost or permanently deleted Gmail account:
Create a Google Account So You Can Recover
Google provides two options for users who want to recover their Google account, which is as follows:
- Recovery phone number
- Recovery email address
Well, if one of the two options above you can’t do, then say goodbye to your Google account. You can set the above account recovery method when you create the Google account. How to?
- Here you can learn how to create an account as well as determine how to recover a Gmail account (if you forget the password).
- First, visit the Google account list page at the address https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?h
- If so, fill in “First Name” and “Last Name” in the “Name” column
- In the “Choose your username” column, you can set a name for the Google account that you will create
- After being approved by Google, now enter the password in the “Create Password” column, make sure the password is strong, unique but still easy for you to remember
- Re-enter the password to confirm
- Fill in “Date of Birth”, “Gender”, “Mobile Number”, “Country/Location” and if you have clicked “Next” (in this step you can also enter another email and phone number, which can be used to recover your account if you forget it). password)
- Next, the Terms and Conditions from Google will appear, then click “I Agree”
- If you have reached this step, then the Google account creation has been successful
- To verify your phone number, you can visit the address https://myaccount.google.com/security-checkup?hl=en
- Next, click the red triangle icon and select the option “Verify mobile number now”
- Then click “Get Code” so that Google sends a message to the number
- The code will be sent via message then enter the code in the column provided then click “Verify”
Also Read: How to Change Gmail Password on Mobile or PC
How to recover your Google Account or Gmail
Using the Recovery Phone Number
The first way you can do to recover a Gmail account that has been deleted or lost is to use the phone number that you provided when you created your Google account.
Through that phone number, you can access your Google account again by resetting the password. Immediately, here’s how to use a phone number to reset a forgotten Google account password.
- First, visit the following link https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery?hl=en
- Next, fill in the Google email address for which you want to change the password, if you have clicked “Next”
- On the next page you have to enter the password you created, just skip it and select “Try another question” below it
- Now enter the phone number that you have registered completely and then click “Send Message”
- Wait a while until the Google system sends a verification code to the phone number, so make sure the phone number is still active and turned on on the phone
- After the code is sent, you can enter it into the verification code field and click “Next”
- Next, you will be on the Google password reset page, so reset your password and confirm password
- Done, now you can log in to your Google account using the new password
How to recover a permanently deleted Gmail account with an email address
How to recover the last permanently deleted Gmail account, If your phone number is no longer active, then you can use the Google account recovery option with an email address.
The email must be the email you provided when you created your Google account. Also, make sure that you don’t forget the recovery email password.
- First, open a browser and visit the following address https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery?hl=in
- Enter the email address you want to recover then click “Next”
- On the next page, you just select “Try another question”
- Next enter the email address that you registered for recovery then click “Send”
- Google will send a verification code to that email address
- Then enter the verification code that was sent (6 digits in total) then click “Next”
- On the next page, you can reset a new password, if you have clicked “Change password”
- Done, now you can log back into your Google account using the password you just created.
Additional: Gmail Account Benefits
- Gmail email can access all other Google products such as sending and receiving messages and pictures in bulk via email.
- Gmail/Google Mail can access the Google Playstore on Android Smartphones, the Google Play Store itself functions as a place to download applications.
- Able to register for PayPal Online Bank account and others like.
- A Gmail account is an absolute requirement for those of you who want to have a blog
- Gmail accounts can be used to register for Social Media such as Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- By having a Gmail/Google Mail account, you can create a YouTube account and you can upload your own videos to your own Youtube account.
- Apply for Jobs Online
- And many more.
The final word
With this method, you can recover a deleted or lost Gmail account, so make sure your recovery email or phone number is always active.
You can also update the new recovery number if you have changed the number or email address. Hopefully, this article is useful, thank you.