Losing a picture or document on a cell phone often irritates us. However, what if you accidentally lose all the contacts on your phone? It’s definitely more annoying, isn’t it?
Don’t panic first if you experience this annoying thing. Actually, there is How to Recover Deleted Contacts, you know!
By restoring contacts on your phone, you can get back in touch with your friends, co-workers, or family.
Now for those who are curious about how the following Weblogue team will provide 3 ways to restore deleted cell phone contacts. Let’s see!
How to Restore Deleted Contacts
There are several ways that can be done to restore deleted contacts. Starting from features on the device to through Google Contacts. You can do this method when the phone contact is deleted on your cell phone.
How to Restore Lost Contacts Using Mobile Phone Features
The first way to restore deleted contacts is to use the “Recover” feature on your phone. This method can be done without using additional applications and here are the steps:
- Open the contacts app and click on the three dashes on the left side of the app page.
- Click the “Trash” menu located at the bottom. The trash menu is a menu that temporarily stores phone numbers that you delete. Later the phone number will be permanently deleted after 15 days in the menu.
- Select the contact in the trash menu and select the “Recover” feature.
- Later the contact will be back on your phone.
How to Restore Contacts with Apps
The second way to restore deleted contacts is with an additional application located on the Google Play Store or App Store. This application can be used to recover deleted phone numbers.
- Open the Restore Contacts: Recover Deleted Contacts app on the Google Play Store.
- Write the deleted contact for example contact with the name “A” in the top column.
- Click the contact and click “Restore” to restore the contact to your phone.
How to Restore Contacts with Google Contacts
The last way to restore lost contacts is to use the Google Contacts service. How to restore via Contacts is quite easy and here are the steps:
- Open Google Contacts in the Google Search app.
- Click the hexagon and click “Undo changes”.
- Select the desired time duration. If you choose yesterday then Google will restore contacts deleted 1 day ago and so on. When finished selecting the time click “Undo”.
- Congratulations, the contact has been successfully restored. You will see if the number of your contacts will increase which is proof that the deleted contacts are back on your phone.
Thus information on How to Recover Deleted Contacts on your Mobile Phone. Hopefully, this information is useful and good luck.