Here, the Weblogue team summarizes How to Recover Deleted Contacts. Follow the Android tutorial below.
The easiest way to restore deleted contacts is to restore them through the contact settings menu because in this way you only have to open the Contacts menu on your cell phone.
Then click the three-dot icon in the right corner of the contact and select the Settings menu then rearrange contact settings starting from displaying SIM contacts, and hiding numbers to other settings that affect contacts.
After you perform these settings steps, deleted Android phone contacts will automatically return to your contact list.
The Contacts application on a cellphone is used to store various important information about a person such as a name, phone number, email address, residential address, and other information so that it can make it easier for you when you want to contact that person when needed.
Therefore, it is not surprising that the contacts menu on the cellphone has a very important role, and usually by default, the settings menu on a cellphone will require you to sync the device with a Google account so that you can save the contacts you have to the Google Account.
You can also restore contacts stored in your Google account at any time if they are accidentally deleted at any time by doing a Restore via Google Account Settings.
How to restore deleted contacts on Android
Follow how to restore deleted contacts below:
- Open the settings menu on your Android phone
- Then go to the Google menu
- Then select the menu Set up and Restore
- Then select the Restore Contact menu option
- And select the Google account used on your cell phone
- Then all the contacts on your cell phone will be displayed
- Now all you have to do is select the previously deleted contact that you want to recover
- After that, the deleted contact will be automatically returned to the contact list on your cell phone
Also Read: 20 Best Video Editing Apps for Android
That’s How to Recover Deleted Contacts that you can do with a wide selection of easy steps. So don’t panic, if one day you accidentally delete someone’s contact! Good luck with the Android tutorial above!