How to Record Zoom Meeting Without Host Permission?, of course, can only be done by the Host or those appointed as Hosts for the activity. If the Host has recorded it, then other people will not be able to record it again in the activity. However, in this guide, the author will provide a way of how to easily record Zoom Meeting activities even though other people are recording them even without having permission from the host first.
Since the pandemic, Zoom Meetings have started to rise and are widely used in various circles. Whether in an organization, educational institution, and ordinary users to communicate directly with their community at any time.
If you’re the meeting organizer or participant and recording is enabled, you can record meetings on Zoom right from the app you’re using, both PC and mobile. The ‘Record’ option will normally appear in the meeting screen on the right side of the ‘Chat’ and both the participant and the Host will have the functionality depending on the meeting settings.
However, Zoom limits the recording of meetings that have been disabled by the organizer or if someone has already recorded them. If you are a participant in the activity who would like to record it but cannot, you can still record your activity by following these guidelines.
What You Need to Know about Zoom Meetings
You should note that Zoom Meeting has its own recording option to let you record any meeting you want. However, if a host doesn’t allow you to record it, or you can’t enable it from the start, then you can still use it this way.
So, in short, if the recording is Host Enabled, you can simply click the Record button on your Zoom meeting interface to record the meeting and there’s no need for this method. But on the other hand, if the recording option is not available to you, you can use this trick on the Web or Desktop to be able to record the virtual activity.
How to Record Zoom Metting without Permission
If you want to record virtual activities on Zoom Meetings that are not permitted by the Host, then you can use the third-party application Apowersoft Screen Recorder which you can download for free.
Set up Apowersoft Screen Recorder Online
- Go to visit the Apowersoft page through your browser.
- On the page that appears click Start Recording and then Download Launcher.
- To be able to do online recording, you need to install the Launcher you have downloaded on your PC for Online Screen Recorder to work.
- Now on the Apowersoft Online Screen Recorder page, click on “Start Recording” again. This will open the screen recorder on your layer.
Start Recording On Zoom Meeting
- Then return to the Zoom Meeting application if you have participated in these activities.
- Now select the specific window that you need to record. To do so, click the Frame icon on the recording toolbar and select the Zoom meeting screen to select the recording area. You can manually drag the edge of the recorder to select your own recording screen.
- You can also change other recording settings such as video and audio quality, frame rate, bit rate, video format, keyboard shortcuts, mouse style, and more. To do so click on the 3 dots icon on the recorder toolbar and select Settings. Then you will get the General and Recording tabs to configure the recorder the way you want.
- Check if you have the audio source set to ‘System sound and microphone’ after clicking the microphone icon on the toolbar.
- Click the red ‘REC’ button on the recording toolbar to start recording and press ‘Confirm’ if it asks for confirmation. It will start recording your virtual activities.
- Once the Zoom is complete, you can stop the recording by clicking the Stop button. You can then save the recording as a video or GIF file and instantly share it to Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox, and more.
Hopefully, it can be useful for you.