How to Record your Computer Screen on Windows 10 or Mac and requires third-party applications. You can actually record directly for later use as content on YouTube or other social media. How to?
Recording the screen on a laptop is done as part of video content or just recording documentation. This can be done so that other people can see you playing games or programming the system.
So far, many people use third-party applications when recording screens. This is unfortunate because not all screen recorder applications are safe and suitable for PCs or laptops.
Now, you don’t need to use third-party apps. You can record the screen directly on Windows 10 and macOS without any additional apps.
Surely you are curious about How to Record your Computer Screen on Windows 10 or Mac. For that, we will provide a complete guide for you. Let’s see.
How to Record Your Computer Screen
How to record the screen on a PC or laptop is very easy to do. Here we will provide a complete guide for PCs or laptops based on Windows 10 or macOS.
Also Read: 15 Free Websites to Download Games for PC
Curious how? Check out the complete guide below!
How to record your screen in Windows 10
Computers and laptops with the Windows 10 operating system are able to record screens without the help of additional applications. Here are the steps:
- Open the Windows menu and select the Settings menu.
- Select the Gaming menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Open the Xbox Game Bar menu and change the setting from Off to On.
- Go back to the main page and click Windows + G.
- Wait until a pop-up appears with the red Screenshot and Start Recording signs.
- To start taking screenshots, click Screenshot.
- Meanwhile, if you want to record, just press the red button or Start recording. You can also input sound by ticking Record Mic.
- To end the recording process, press the red icon again. Later the recording will be automatically saved on a PC or laptop in the C/Users/Videos/Captures directory.
How to Record screen on macOS
How to record activity on a macOS-based PC or laptop can also be done without additional applications. It’s easy, here are the steps:
- Please open the QuickTime Player application via the Launchpad and Other menus.
- In the next step, select the File menu and press New Screen Recording.
- To start screen recording, you can select the red round icon. You can also input sound through the Microphone feature.
- Press the red round icon button if you want to end the recording process. Recordings will automatically be stored in iCloud or selected folders.
Also Read: 5 Best Android Emulator for PC & Mac
Thus complete information on How to Record your Computer Screen on Windows 10 or Mac.