How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages?, WhatsApp has a feature called Delete for Everyone. This feature sometimes makes people curious to know what messages were deleted. And apparently, messages that have been deleted can still be seen, you know.
You may have to be grateful (or perhaps even irritated) at technological advances, because technology can make something ‘lost’ visible again.
Yes, it turns out that the message on WhatsApp that has been deleted can still be read by the recipient of the message. But how?
There are several third-party applications that you can use to be able to view messages that have been deleted with the Delete for Everyone feature. You can download these applications for free on the Play Store or App Store.
How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages with this Simple Trick
There are several ways you can do to read WhatsApp messages that have been deleted using the Delete for Everyone feature, both in personal chats and messages in WhatsApp Group.
All you need to do is install the application on your mobile device, and you can immediately see the contents of the deleted message.
Curious to know how? Don’t worry, the Weblogue team will provide a tutorial on how to read deleted WhatsApp messages. Check out the following method.
Also Read: How to Unblock Yourself from WhatsApp if Someone Blocked You
The first way, you can use a third-party application called Notification History. This application was first introduced by a blogger named Android Jefe, who revealed that he can see messages that have been deleted by the sender.
He used the Notification History app to do this trick, and in fact, it was proven that he could read deleted WhatsApp messages. You can get this application on the Google Play Store for free.
- The Notification History application can record every chat message that comes into your cell phone, including even deleted WhatsApp messages. How to use it is quite easy, follow the steps below:
- After confirming that it was received, we immediately deleted the message.
- Well, on the second cell phone, we immediately saw the incoming message earlier. However, because the message has been deleted using the Delete for Everyone feature, we cannot see the received message.
- Next, we open the Notification History application. This application is useful for recording ‘Logs’ performed by applications running on the phone, including WhatsApp.
- After that, we look for notifications that match the time of receipt of the message. Once found, we open the log.
- As it turns out, the app actually still saves the text that the recipient has deleted!
But keep in mind, this Notification History only records the last few ‘Logs’. Not all notifications you can get through the application.
The next way is to use the WhatsRemoved+ application. Similar to the first one, this third-party application is also able to read WhatsApp messages that have already been deleted.
The advantage of the WhatsRemoved+ application over Notification History is that you can choose which applications you want to record notifications for. For example, only WhatsApp, only Instagram, and so on. To use it, follow the steps below:
- Download WhatsRemoved+ on Google Play Store
- Open the application, activate whatsRemoved+ notification access by going to menu > Settings or phone Settings
- Then, select the WhatsApp application or any application you want to record notifications for.
- After that, all chats will be recorded in the WhatsRemoved+ application, including deleted WhatsApp chat messages in the form of text, image, video, or sound.
Also Read: How to Trace an Unknown Number? WhatsApp or Mobile Number Contact Details
The next way How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages that you can do is to open the notification log or notification history.
It’s very easy. Here’s how to use it:
- Long press your HP home screen
- Add a “Notification log” or “Notification log” widget
- You can put it anywhere on your mobile home screen
- After that, all message history will be recorded, including WhatsApp chats that have been deleted.
But for the record, not all phone has this feature or setting. So if your phone has this facility, you can try it right away.
The following method also uses a third-party application called Recent Notification. The principle of Cooperation is the same as the previous application, which can record chats that have been deleted.
You can read deleted WhatsApp messages with this application, because it will record all notifications that come into the smartphone, including deleted messages. How to use it is easy and similar to other applications. Here’s how:
- Download the Recent Notifications app on the Google Play Store
- Open it and allow the app to access notifications via Settings or your phone’s Settings.
- Once active, the Recent Notification application can immediately record all incoming messages from various applications on the cell phone, including WhatsApp messages that have been deleted.
Also Read: How to Open Someone Whatsapp in Your Phone
Well, that was the way to read deleted WhatsApp messages. Good luck.