Facebook is a popular social media and holds the first rank of most users compared to other social media for now. However, besides that some people argue that Facebook is just a waste of time, making them want to know How To Permanently Delete Facebook Account.
Facebook does have a lot of benefits that you can feel. Starting to make new friends, communicating with people who are very far away, promoting products, playing games, finding information, and many others.
If you are one of the people who feel that Facebook is just a waste of your time, it means that you must know How To Permanently Delete Facebook Account in this article.
There are several categories for deleting a Facebook account. Please read more of the following reviews below.
Download Facebook Account Information
First, you are strongly advised to download a copy of your Facebook information data before deleting it. This is necessary so that you are ready if at any time you need information data from the Facebook account.
Also Read: How to Reactivate Facebook Account That has been Disabled
The following is a guide to downloading Facebook account information data:
- Log in to the account you want to back up the information data.
- Go to the settings menu then to the General option.
- Click the menu that says Download a copy of your Facebook data.
- A page for downloading your information will appear.
- Click the Start My Archive button.
How do I Permanently Delete my Facebook account
After you have obtained a copy of the Facebook account information data, now you are at the stage of permanently deleting your Facebook account. To delete your own Facebook account is very easy, you just need to follow the steps below.
How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently:
- Log in to your Facebook account using a browser on a laptop.
- If you are logged in, go to the Delete Account page.
- Then click the Delete Account button at the bottom.
- Enter your password then click the Continue button.
- The final step is to click the Delete Account button.
After that, the Facebook account will be permanently deleted within the next 30 days. So, make sure not to log back into the FB account so that the account can be permanently deleted.
How to Delete Facebook Account on Mobile
If you are an Android smartphone or iPhone user, you can also delete your FB account permanently. You can use the Facebook application or web browser applications such as Google Chrome, Safari, Opera, or others.
Also Read: How to Change Facebook username on mobile, or PC
How to Deactivating or Deleting Your Account on Mobile:
- Login to your FB account using a browser or Facebook application.
- Click the three stripes icon in the top corner to access the menu.
- Scroll down and then enter the Settings menu.
- Then select the Account Ownership and Control menu.
- Enter the Deactivation and Deletion menu.
- Select the Delete Account option and then click Continue to Account Deletion.
- Click the Delete Account button to go to the next step.
- Enter your password then click the Delete Account button.
Make sure you don’t log into the FB account for 30 days. The reason is, if you log in again, deleting your Facebook account will be canceled and the account becomes active again.
If it has passed the 30 day period, all photos, videos, posts, and information data from your Facebook account will be permanently deleted and your FB profile cannot be searched by others.
How to Delete Someone Else’s Facebook Account
Besides you can delete your own Facebook account, you can also delete other people’s Facebook accounts. This feature is often used to help deactivate a deceased person’s Facebook account.
Here’s how to Delete Facebook. Permanent Account Deletion:
- Visit the Special Requests for Person Accounts page.
- You must fill in several fields as an application.
- Fill in the first column with your full name.
- Then in the second column fill in your active email.
- Next, fill in the full name of the person who wants to delete the FB account.
- Also, enter the link or URL of the person’s Facebook account.
- Fill in the email address used to register for Facebook.
- Answer one of the reasons why Facebook was deleted.
- In the last stage click the Submit button.
Now, you just have to wait for the process of deleting the Facebook account. Facebook will review the data and answers that you have submitted. If Facebook has approved your request, the Facebook account will be permanently deleted immediately.
Delete Facebook Without Email Password
This method can be done using the report feature from Facebook. The report feature is generally used if a Facebook account violates the terms and conditions so that the account will be banned permanently.
How to completely delete Facebook account without email and password:
- Open the Facebook profile that you want to delete.
- Click the menu with the 3 dots icon on the profile.
- Select the option Report> Recover or close this account.
- Then select the close this account option.
- After that Facebook will process your request.
- If the report is valid, the account will be deleted automatically.
In order for the process to be faster, you can’t do it yourself, you have to seek help from your friends. The more people who report the Facebook account, the sooner the Facebook account is deleted.
Also Read: How to Get More Likes on Facebook Posts, Page for Free
There are several ways to permanently delete a Facebook account. Hopefully useful, and make sure to use this feature properly and wisely.