The easiest way to open Instagram that has forgotten its password is to use your Facebook account because the two are interconnected. Follow the How to Open your Instagram Account When Forgot Password tutorial below.
As you know, Instagram accounts can be linked to Facebook accounts. To do this, you just need to follow these steps:
- Go to Instagram and click on the Get Help to Login option
- Then click on the menu option Sign in with Facebook
- Then fill in the Facebook username and password that has been linked to your Instagram account
- Then a notification will appear to give permission to Facebook to access the connected Instagram account, you just click OK on the notification
- After that, you will be asked to enter a new password so you can log in to Instagram
- Tap on the Reset Password option and your Instagram account can be used again with a new password
Instagram itself is a photo and video-sharing application that is commonly used to take photos and videos by applying a variety of interesting filters, then you can share them to various social networking services.
With the above method, you can still enjoy all the features available on Instagram if at any time you forget your Instagram account password.
But unfortunately, you can do the above method only if you have connected your Facebook account with the Instagram account.
Then what if the Facebook account with the Instagram account has not been connected but we forget our Instagram account password? Are we so unable to open the Instagram account?
Don’t worry, you don’t have to worry, because you can still use the forgotten Instagram password via email with the following steps:
- Go to Instagram and select the Get Help Signing In option
- Then enter your Instagram email address, username, or phone number registered with Instagram
- Click on the Next tab
- After that, Instagram will send an email to recover your Instagram account password
- Select the Send Email option
- Then go to your email and open the email from Instagram, then select the text marked in blue
- Next, enter the new password that you will use to login into Instagram
- Click on the Reset Password option, after that you can reuse the Instagram account using the new password
That’s How to Open your Instagram Account When Forgot Password with a wide selection of easy steps. So from the two methods above, which one do you use the most when you forget your Instagram password? Good luck with the Instagram tutorial above!