Find out How to Open a ZIP File Without Additional Apps on Phone or Laptop? Follow the following ZIP tutorial compiled by the Weblogue.net team.
A ZIP file is a format that is often used to compress more than one document. How to open a ZIP file without this application is very helpful for those of you who are new to knowing what a ZIP file is and how to open it.
The ZIP format is a data compression standard created by Phil Katz and is now one of the most popular formats. ZIP files are often used as a space saver to convert multiple files into a file that can be smaller than the original file.
You can open this ZIP file on various devices you have, from mobile phones, laptops, and computers. By default, a computer with Windows OS can open this ZIP file without having to install any additional applications.
Well, for Android and iPhone users, here’s how to open a ZIP file without an application.
How to Open a Zip File on Any Device
How to open ZIP files on Android Without Apps
- On your Android phone, open the default app Files
- At the bottom of Files – Explorer, tap Search.
- Open the folder containing the .zip file you want to open, then select the .zip file
- A pop-up will appear showing the contents of the file, then tap Extract if you want to extract the zip file
How to open a ZIP file on iPhone Without Application
- On your iPhone, open the Files app, then find the file or ZIP archive you want to open
- Click the ZIP file earlier
- Then you will see the contents of the zip file earlier
How to open a ZIP file on a Windows laptop without an application
- Open Windows Explorer
- Select the zip file to open
- double click the zip file
- You will be directed to the contents of the zip file
Also Read: How to Open RAR Files on Android
That’s How to Open a ZIP File Without Additional Apps on Phone or Laptop that you need to know. You no longer need to look for an application that can open this zip file, so you can immediately open it without bothering. How? Easy isn’t it?