There are many reasons why people switch from Android to iOS, from data security to prestige. In fact, with the cheapest price that Apple has set on its products, users can get a premium-class Android phone with features that may be much more and better.
Not to mention, different operating systems are also not impossible to make it difficult to move data, contacts and more between these devices
Well, Apple seems to understand the wishes of Android smartphone owners who want to switch to the iPhone, so they developed an application called Move to iOS.
How to Move from Android to iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Then How to Move Data from Android to iPhone? Let’s look at the 10 steps that we have summarized to clone data from an Android phone to an iPhone.
But before we remind you, you must set up a Wi-Fi internet connection and the battery power of these two smartphones is at least 50%.
- Then select the language and connect to the Wi-Fi network
- When you reach the “Quick Start” screen, then tap > “Manual Set Up” at the bottom.
- Proceed with setup steps
- Set up Face ID or Touch ID (depending on iPhone model)
- When you reach the “Apps & Data” screen, select > “Move Data from Android”
- Then tap > “Continue”
- You’ll see a six-digit code for your iPhone to establish a connection with your Android device. Put down the iPhone and move to the Android device.
- Download the “Move to iOS” app from the Play Store.
- Open “Move to iOS” from Home screen
- Then tap > “Continue”
- Then tap > “Agree” on the “Terms & Conditions” screen
- Tap > “Next” on the “Find Your Code” menu (the code is already on your iPhone).
- Select “Enter Code” and enter the six-digit code displayed on your iPhone.
- After entering the last digit, the phone will be connected automatically. Make sure the code entered is correct to connect.
- Once the device is connected, you will be asked to select the type of data you want to transfer to iPhone.
- Then tap > “Next” if you want to move all data. This step will transfer your Google account (you will have to type in your password later), messages, contacts, calendar, pictures and videos.
- Wait for the transfer to complete. Don’t switch to another app on your Android phone as it will interrupt the process and you will have to start over from scratch.
- Transfers will complete faster on Android phones than iPhones because these devices have to enter all the information in the same place.
- Tap “Done” on the “Transfer Complete” menu on the Android phone
- While on the iPhone tap “Continue Setting up iPhone” on the “Transfer Complete” screen.
- Proceed to your iPhone settings. Set up Apple ID, iCloud, and Apple Pay. Agree to the terms and conditions and proceed with setting up Siri, App Analytics, and True Tone.
Also Read: How to Remove Background from Photo for Free
The options you choose can be changed later from the Settings menu on the iPhone. Once you get to the main screen, you’ll get a pop-up notification asking if you want your iPhone to download a free app that matches the look of your Android phone.
Tap on “Add Apps” to accept then you will see a new icon appear when the app starts downloading. After the application is installed it means it is complete. Please note that your login credentials will not be transferred.
Well, that’s How to Move Data from Android to iPhone. This method is simple and not complicated to do. Good luck.