Many that went viral on social media featured two side-by-side TikTok videos. How to Make Duet Videos on TikTok?
Tiktok itself has become one of the booming video platforms in various countries. The longer it grows the number of users.
Until now, Tiktok has been widely used by young people to be creative.
In fact, often, this application is also used to create your own version of music videos using your favorite songs.
If you don’t know how to duet on Tiktok, just take a look at the following guide.
How to Duet on TikTok
Actually, how to make a TikTok duet video is very easy and everything can be done using only a cellphone.
You just need the help of another application. For example the PhotoGrid application: Video & Pic Collage Maker, Photo Editor.
The application has been specially developed to assist the process of editing videos or photos in the form of collages.
Also Read: How to Edit a TikTok Video for FYP
So, as a user, you can combine several videos or photos into one.
That’s why you must have the video editing application before intending to make a duet video on TikTok. As for how to make a duet video on TikTok, namely:
- The first step, make sure that the Photo Grid: Video & Pic Collage Maker, Photo Editor application is installed on your gadget.
- After that, download the two videos that you want to combine into a duet video on TikTok.
- Then open the video editing application, then select and click the Grid menu in the home application.
- After that, you are free to be as creative as possible to combine the two videos. You can also add some of the provided effects such as music, emoji, text, and so on. Click Next in the upper right corner, when finished. Then a pop-up window will appear. Save the video in mp4 format, then click Save, then the edited video will automatically be saved in the gallery. Then, continue the process on the Tiktok application.
- Open the TikTok application, then click the plus (+) symbol in the menu row in the middle to make a video.
- After that, click the Upload option located at the top left corner of the screen, and a selection of videos stored on your device will appear. You can choose a video that has been edited before.
- The next step is to edit the length of the video, known as trim, where as a user you can cut the video to take the desired part
- desired, then click Next.
- And the last step is to click Post to upload the video to your Tiktok account, and the video will automatically be posted and can be enjoyed by other users.
That’s the way to duet on TikTok, now you can make videos with your idol. Good luck!