Installing Zoom on a Laptop is the first step before you can use all the features in it.
Zoom is one of the most widely installed video conferencing applications during the pandemic. Many people use the Zoom application, not only for official activities such as meetings, but Zoom is also often used for studying, or even chatting with friends or just relaxing with family.
Besides being able to be used on smartphones, Zoom can also be used on laptops/PCs.
Want to know how to install Zoom on a laptop/PC? Just take a look at the methods below!
How to Download and Install Zoom
- When it opens, Zoom will automatically download, wait until the download process is complete.
- Once downloaded, click the down arrow on the downloaded Zoom file, click “Show in Folder”
- Then you will be directed to the folder where the Zoom application was successfully downloaded.
- Click “Zoominstaller”
- Wait until the installation process is complete. Zoom is ready for you to use.
- When the Zoom installation on the laptop is complete, Zoom will be able to run and then be used as needed.