Do you know How to Inserting A New Column Or Row In Excel? If not, that means you must listen to the following reviews so that you are more proficient when running Microsoft Excel programs.
Our team has compiled the following Microsoft Excel tutorial to make it easier for you to insert columns and rows.
Like an application that is used to process data, the Microsoft Excel program has features that can be used to insert columns and rows easily and practically.
Columns and rows in the Microsoft Excel program are useful for inputting data with various formulas, functions, tables, charts, and others.
Columns are part of a worksheet that is marked with letters of the alphabet, while rows are parts of a worksheet that are marked with numbers.
How to insert a row or a column in Excel
The easiest way to insert columns and rows in Excel is to use a right-click shortcut, for complete steps you just have to follow the method below:
- Open the Excel document where you want to insert new columns and rows
- Then the cell block where the new column or row will be inserted
- Then right-click on the column or row
- Then several menu options will appear, select the Insert menu
- After that, wait a few moments and you have immediately succeeded in inserting a new column or row in your Excel document
In addition to the above method, you can also use the Insert menu on the Home tab to insert columns and rows in the data you have with the following steps:
- Open your Microsoft Excel document
- Then click on the cell where you want to insert the column and row
- Then click on the Home menu tab
- Then on the Cells tab, click the Insert menu
- After that select the Insert Sheet Columns menu option if you want to insert columns in your Excel document, or select the Insert Sheet Rows menu option to insert rows in your Excel document.
That’s how to insert columns and rows in Excel that you can do with a wide selection of easy steps. You can repeat the two methods above many times if you want to insert a large number of columns or rows.
Please try How to Inserting A New Column Or Row In Excel above. Good luck with the Microsoft Excel tutorial!