Sometimes you need to partially hide photos in your photo gallery to maintain privacy. By hiding photos, privacy is better maintained because the photos on your cell phone cannot be accessed by others.
Privacy is something that is important in today’s digital era. Many people try to maintain their privacy, one of which is by hiding photos on their cell phones.
Apart from privacy reasons, another reason to consider is security. Many people worry if their photos are misused for hacking or other cybercrimes.
With reasons like that make people choose to hide their photos. At the same time, many phones and applications have a feature to hide photos.
These features and applications can be used to hide your photos. Well, this time we will provide complete information on How to Hide Photos from Gallery Without Any App. Let’s see!
How To Hide Pictures and Videos From Gallery App
There are 2 ways to hide photos in the gallery, namely through a supporting application or without an application, aka using the features on a smartphone. You can do both ways very easily.
How to Hide Photos Without an App
Some phones already have a feature to hide photos without an application, one of which is Samsung phones. For those who are curious about this feature, here are the steps:
- Open the Gallery app on your Samsung phone, select “Albums” and click on the three vertical dots to the right of the app.
- Select the “Hide/Unhidden Album” or “Hide/Show Album” menu at the bottom right.
- Select the photo album you want to hide by sliding the round icon to the right until it turns red.
- Congratulations, the photos in the album have been successfully hidden from your Gallery application.
- To restore it please follow the initial method and slide the round icon to the left until it turns white. The photo was successfully returned.
How to Hide Photos With Apps
The second way is to use an application that can be used to hide your photos. Here are the steps:
- Go to download the Lock Calculator app available on the Google Play Store.
- Create a password combination consisting of 4 digits and click the equal sign (=).
- Choose a security question such as place of birth or birth mother’s name. After that click “Confirm”.
- Please reopen the Calculator Lock application and write down your password combination.
- Select the photos you want to hide and click “Hide”.
- Click “Ok” and the photo was successfully hidden.
- Please check the gallery application and it will be seen that the photo has been successfully hidden.
- To restore photos please reopen the Calculator Lock application and select photos.
- Finally, select the “Display” menu so that the photos can be back in the gallery.
- Photos that were originally hidden were back as before.
Thus complete information on How to Hide Photos from Gallery Without Any App. Hope this information is helpful and feel free to try it on your phone. Good luck.