Do you like it when your friend borrows an iPhone, for fear of accessing private applications? Don’t worry, we give you a solution in the form of How to Hide Apps on iPhone.
The easiest way is actually just asking the person to return our favorite iPhone that he borrowed. But sometimes, we as humans have a “bad taste” for other people, let alone close friends.
So the only way other than asking the person to return our iPhone is to hide private applications so that they are no longer used by people we don’t want.
Well, here are tips on how to hide apps on iPhone with or without help apps. Curious? Let’s see more below!
How to Hide Apps on the iPhone & Find Them Later
How to Hide iPhone Apps Without App Help
The easiest way, and without an app, is to use the Remove App feature. This feature allows you to easily move apps from Home to App Library. Here’s a complete way:
- Tap on the app you want to hide until a pop-up menu appears.
- There are a number of options that will appear, select Remove App which is red.
- Next, you will be faced with a choice, whether you want to delete the app or just remove it from the main screen.
- Select Remove from Home Screen to hide it in the App Library.
How to Hide Multiple Apps on iPhone
The next way, you can hide many applications in one try. The trick, by getting rid of the entire page or application group. Here’s the complete guide:
- Press and hold an empty space on the screen, until the app “jiggles”.
- Tap the dotted logo at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you will see small versions of all screen pages. At the bottom of each screen, there is a checkmark.
- Uncheck the pages or groups of apps you want to hide, and tap Done in the top right corner.
- To restore it, follow the same method and replace the checkmark on the screen that you want to see again.
Method of Restrictions (Safest Way)
Next, use the Restrictions feature. This method is classified as safe, and here are the steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions. Then tap Enable Restrictions.
- Well, here you are required to fill in the Restrictions Passcode. Fill in the desired passcode, re-enter the passcode to confirm your action.
- To hide the default application from iOS, you just change the toggle next to the application. But if you want to hide other apps, scroll down until you find the Allowed Content section.
- Then, go to the Apps option, and hide the app you want to hide from others.
- Alternatively, if you want to hide some apps from kids, you can also hide apps based on their age.
How to Hide iPhone Apps with App Help
One application to hide the list of applications stored on the iPhone is DisableLaunch Pro. Here’s an easy way to use it:
- Download the DisableLaunch Pro application via Cydia.
- If so, go to Settings and select DisableLaunch Pro.
- Tap Activation Method. If this feature is successfully activated, it will display the words Icon are disabled.
- By activating it, automatically all applications on the iPhone will be locked and cannot be accessed.
How to Hide Apps on Your IPhone’s Home Screen and Search with or without apps?. Hope it’s useful, mate!