There are several ways to hide iPhone apps. In this tutorial, we will show you some easy and fast ways to hide apps on iPhone.
Do you feel uncomfortable when a friend borrows an iPhone, for fear of accessing private applications? Don’t worry, we give you a solution in the form of how to easily hide iPhone applications.
Well, here are tips on how to hide apps on iPhone with or without help apps. Curious? Let’s see more below!
How to Hide Apps on iPhone Without Uninstalling Them
Hiding iPhone Apps Without Apps
The easiest way to hide apps on iPhone and without apps is to use the Remove App feature. This feature allows you to easily move apps from Home to App Library.
Here’s how to hide iPhone apps with Remove App:
- Tap on the app you want to hide until a pop-up menu appears.
- There are a number of options that will appear, select Remove App which is red.
- Next, you will be faced with a choice, whether you want to delete the app or just remove it from the main screen.
- Select Remove from Home Screen to hide it in the App Library.
How to Hide Multiple Apps on iPhone
How to hide apps on the next iPhone, you can hide multiple apps in just one try. The trick is by getting rid of the entire page or group of applications.
Here’s a complete guide on how to hide multiple apps on iOS:
- Press and hold an empty space on the screen, until the app “jiggles”.
- Tap the dotted logo at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you will see small versions of all screen pages. At the bottom of each screen, you can see a checkmark.
- Uncheck the pages or groups of apps you want to hide, and tap Done in the top right corner.
- To restore it, follow the same method and replace the check mark on the screen that you want to see again.
Method of Restrictions (Safest Way)
How to hide applications on the next iPhone, using the Restrictions feature. This method is classified as safe, and here are the steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions. Then tap Enable Restrictions.
- So here you are required to fill in the Restrictions Passcode. Fill in the desired passcode, and re-enter the passcode to confirm your action.
- To hide the default application from iOS, you just change the toggle next to the application. But if you want to hide other apps, scroll down until you find the Allowed Content section.
- Then, go to the Apps option, and hide the app that you want to hide from others.
Alternatively, if you want to hide some apps from kids, you can also hide apps based on their age.
How to Hide Apps on iPhone with App Help
One application to hide the list of applications stored on the iPhone is DisableLaunch Pro. Here’s how to hide apps on iPhone with DisableLaunch Pro:
- Download the DisableLaunch Pro application via Cydia.
- If so, go to Settings and select DisableLaunch Pro.
- Tap Activation Method. If this feature is successfully activated, it will display the words Icon are disabled.
- By activating it, automatically all applications on the iPhone will be locked and cannot be accessed.
How, how easy is it to hide apps on iPhone with or without apps? Hope it’s useful, mate!