One of the problems faced by Apple AirPods users is one side of the earphones not working or turning off. Then, How to Fix AirPods Dead Side? We will give tips on how to solve it.
For your information, Apple AirPods are one of the most popular TWS earphone products in the world. This device has various features, such as noise cancellation, and waterproof design thanks to the IPX4 rating (AirPods Pro only), integrated with Siri, to easy control.
Supported by a capable audio processor, AirPods are also able to deliver quality audio quality to the ears of their users.
Well, we will give tips on how to deal with AirPods not working side by side. So, the problem of sound not coming out or the control that doesn’t work on one side of the earphone can be resolved immediately. Let’s see tips on How to Fix AirPods Dead Side and Low Volume!
How to Overcome AirPods Dead Side and Volume Not Loud
How to Overcome One Dead Airpods
Here’s how to fix a dead Airpods side:
- Connect the AirPods device to your iPhone.
- Go to Settings, and then select Bluetooth.
- Next, press the info button or the “i” next to the AirPods name, and hit the Forget This Device button.
- Then, place both AirPods in the charging case, and close them for 30 seconds.
- After opening the cover, press and hold the setting button for a few seconds until you see the indicator light flashing white.
- Reconnect the AirPods to the iPhone by bringing them closer together, and pressing the Connect button on the iPhone screen.
Also Read: How to clean your AirPods To Look Like New
How to Overcome Low AirPod Volume
In addition to tips for dealing with Airpods turning off, we will also provide tips for dealing with slow volume problems. If the left or right AirPods are too low in volume, follow these steps:
- Check the speaker and microphone mesh holes on each AirPod.
- If dirt is present, clean the AirPods by following the guidelines in this article, then check to see if the issue is resolved.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Balance and make sure the balance is centered.
Also Read: How to Use AirPods With Android Phones
Finished! Supposedly, now the problem of Airpods only turning on one side has been resolved. However, if the problem persists, we recommend contacting Apple Support for further repairs. Good luck!