Who does not know Facebook today, this social media has more than 1 billion users worldwide. Along with its development, Facebook continues to provide new features that its users need.
Currently, Facebook is no longer just “social media”, on Facebook today, you can search for job vacancies to buy and sell in the marketplace.
Facebook had wanted to release the Libra cryptocurrency some time ago, despite the many rejections from various parties, this shows Facebook’s determination to be more than just social media.
Facebook wants to be an inseparable part of our lives, on the one hand, this is a good thing, but on the other hand, there are also many negative impacts when some big global companies like this control our lives.
Ok, before going any further, this time we will discuss How to Find Things on Facebook Marketplace.
How do I find items to buy on Facebook Marketplace?
Searching for items in the Facebook marketplace on a computer/PC
- Open the browser on your PC, then open your respective Facebook account.
- After you are on the Facebook home page, you click the “Marketplace” menu with the shop icon as shown below.
- After entering the Marketplace, please select the category on your right sidebar.
- If the price is clear, you can determine the budget price.
- You can enter the location if you want to meet directly during the transaction. If not, you can skip this LOCATION section.
- You can also sort items by price or the distance/location of the seller from your position. Choose based on your priorities.
- After you set everything up, you can browse the results. If it turns out that the results are still not specific, you can add the name of the item in the search field.
- If you have found the item, you can click on the item to see the details. If the price matches the specifications, you can ask about the availability of the goods.
- Happy hunting for goods.
Make sure to be careful buying goods in the marketplace, because Facebook here only provides a marketplace or market, while all other processes, from negotiations to goods until they are in our hands, there is no Facebook interference here.
Also Read: How To Sell on Facebook Marketplace on Phone or PC
Searching for items in the Facebook marketplace on Mobile
- Open the Facebook application on your respective smartphone.
- Once you are on the Facebook homepage, tap the “three-line icon” in the upper right corner. Then select the “Marketplace” menu.
- After that you will be taken to the marketplace page as below. Here tap “More” to start setting up your search category.
- You will be taken to a list of categories, please select the category that best suits the item you want to find.
- After entering the category you want, you will be taken to a page containing products from that category. Here you tap the “Filter” button. After that select the shipping method you need.
- Still in the “Filter” menu, you can also filter the price of goods. Tap “Price”, then fill in your minimum and maximum prices.
- You can also set the location of the item.
- You can also enter the keyword name or type of item in the search field.
- If you have found it, you can click on the picture to see the details and specifications of the item.
Finding goods in the marketplace is very easy, the difficult thing is to get a good price with good quality goods.
Also Read: How to Report Facebook Account to be Deleted Permanently
So a discussion about How to Find Things on Facebook Marketplace this time, criticism, and suggestions can be added in the comments column below.