This may seem like a funny question to those of you who are more used to using Android, but in fact, there are still many novice users who don’t know how to find download files on Android. We will give you the tips.
Quite a lot of users don’t know where Android downloads are stored or even where the downloads can’t be found. Then, how many of you are wondering how to view downloaded files on your Android phone?
In this article, we will explain how to easily find downloaded files on Android devices.
Before we explain in detail how to open downloaded files on Android, it is necessary to define what we mean by ‘downloaded files’. This is the file that we download from the browser, for example.
They are not the types of files we receive via apps (eg via WhatsApp) as they are generally stored by default in the Gallery.
Sometimes, there are times when we can’t find the file. Even though it just finished downloading. How to view the download results on the following cell phone might be a solution.
Also Read: 14 Best Android App for Money Making
Well, here is an easy tutorial on how to find downloaded files in Android devices.
How to Find Files You Downloaded on Android
This way of viewing Android downloaded files that are stored after they have been downloaded requires just a few easy actions, nothing too difficult to run to open Android downloads, even for beginners and new users.
Here’s how to find downloads on Android:
- First, open the “File Manager” application on the smartphone.
- The appearance of the File Manager application from each smartphone brand may be different, but in terms of functions and directories, it is not much different.
- After that, all you have to do is look for the “Download” folder. This folder is usually in the internal memory section.
- In the Download folder, we will find various files that have been downloaded on the smartphone.
- Just find which file you want to open after it has been successfully downloaded.
That’s how to find files that have been downloaded on an Android smartphone. With this, we are no longer confused about how to view download results on all Android devices.
That’s how to find files that have been downloaded on Android. How easy is it to open the download on your cell phone? Good luck and good luck!