Spotify is favorite music streaming app that has millions of users around the world. You can listen and even sing along with the help of the lyric text. So, How To Enable Spotify Lyrics?
Showing song lyrics on Spotify can help you understand the meaning of the song, even sing or karaoke.
For those of you who work as singers, the presence of song lyric text also helps you to memorize your favorite songs better so that you can sing them when filling out an event.
How To See Lryics For All Spotify Songs is not difficult. It’s enough to make a few adjustments so the lyrics can be present on your Spotify screen.
For those who are curious, we will provide a tutorial on How To Enable Spotify Lyrics for All Songs. Let’s Listen.
How to see lyrics on Spotify on your iPhone or Android device
Show Spotify Lyrics Without Application
Spotify has a Lyrics Viewing feature so it can be used as a way to display lyrics on Spotify without any additional applications. This feature is perfect for those of you who want to know the lyrics and the deeper meaning of the song.
- Update the Spotify app to the latest version.
- Open Spotify and play your favorite song.
- Look down the app to access the “View Lyrics” feature.
- Swipe the screen up and you will see the complete lyrics of the song.
View Spotify Lyrics Through Musixmatch
You can display lyrics on Spotify by using an additional application, namely Musixmatch. This application will help you to display song lyrics that match the rhythm of the song being played.
- The first way is to download the Musixmatch application on the Google Play Store.
- Create an account on Musixmatch. To make it easier, you can create a Musixmatch account via your Gmail or Facebook account. You do this by typing “Continue with Facebook” or “Continue with Google”.
- Type “Allow Access” at the bottom of the screen. The goal is that you can continue to access the Musixmatch service.
- Then you can connect Musixmatch with Spotify. You do this by tapping “Connect with Spotify.” After that, you have to log in to your Spotify account so you can connect Musixmatch with Spotify.
- The result is that Musixmatch is already connected to your Spotify. The sign, if it is connected, is that the Musixmatch application logo will appear at the top right of the screen when opening Spotify.
- The way to display song lyrics on Spotify is very easy. You simply play an existing song through Spotify and the lyrics will automatically appear at the front of the screen.
- The lyrics will come and follow the song so you can do karaoke and sing along to the songs you like.
- For your information, if you can display lyrics on Spotify PC, you can also use this Musixmatch application.
Reading Lyrics Through the QuickLyric Application
You can also use the QuickLyric application to display the lyrics of your favorite Spotify songs. The way to connect it is very easy and here is the tutorial:
- The first step, download the QuickLyric application which is available on the Google Play Store
- Do some approval regarding app activation. Such as providing QuickLyric access to connect with music streaming applications such as Spotify so that the lyrics present can match the music that Spotify plays.
- When finished, QuickLyric is already active and able to present the lyrics of your favorite songs.
- The trick is simply to play a song on Spotify and swipe down or swipe down on the screen. The QuickLyric application will appear and you just have to tap on it.
- Finally, the lyrics of the song will be present on Spotify and the lyrics will follow the rhythm of the music being played. Good luck.
Accessing Song Lyrics Through the 1Lyrics Application
Finally, with the help of the 1Lyrics application. This application can be a solution for those of you who want to know the lyrics of a song that is played through the Spotify application.
- Download the 1Lyrics app on the Google Play Store.
- Grant access permission and read some app rules. If you understand, click “UnderStood”. Wait until a notification about the 1Lyrics application appears on the phone screen.
- If the notification appears, it means 1Lyrics is already connected to Spotify.
- The next step is to open the Spotify application and play your favorite song.
- Later the song lyrics will automatically appear at the bottom of the application.
You can easily try how to display lyrics on Spotify. Hopefully, this information is useful, and good luck trying it on your smartphone.