How to Download Yourself TikTok Videos Without Watermark? Almost everyone today has a TikTok account either just to watch other people’s videos or even to become content creators like billions of other people.
Short videos are indeed popular now that the emergence of TikTok is the beginning of the popularity of short videos. Several other applications do not want to be left behind, such as Instagram, Facebook, including YouTube.
Now it’s hard to tell where a video is coming from, whether it’s from Tiktok first or Instagram, or even YouTube because nowadays there are many applications that can download videos without a watermark so people can upload them anywhere.
Also Read: How To Make Money on TikTok
Now if you want to be a content creator, not only on TikTok, you don’t need to make videos anymore, you just have to download your own videos on Tiktok without a watermark so you can upload them anywhere.
Yourself TikTok Videos Without Watermark
Downloading your own videos on TikTok without a watermark is not much different from downloading other people’s videos. The steps are as follows:
- Please open the TikTok application
- then click the profile menu then select the private video to download
- Select the video then click the arrow next to it then select copy link
- Then open Google Chrome and type ttsave.app
- Paste the video link that we copied
- Next click the Download menu
- Then there are many choices of download buttons, choose one of them
- And the video will go directly to the Gallery
Also Read: How to Edit a TikTok Video for FYP
Well, that’s How to Download Yourself TikTok Videos Without Watermark