Twitter is a social media that not only presents unique tweets from netizens, but also becomes a platform that displays various funny videos, entertainment, and useful videos. But unfortunately, there is no option for How To Download Videos Or GIFS On Twitter, for both Android and PC smartphone platforms.
However, there are various third-party applications that allow users to easily download videos and download Twitter GIFs.
Also Read: How To Increase Twitter Followers
However, we don’t want to bother you. Therefore, now we will share how to download videos from Twitter without having to use third-party applications on Android and PC. Want to know how? Let’s see!
How to Download Twitter Videos and Gifs
How to Download Videos on Twitter
How To Download Videos Or GIFS On Twitter that we will provide is using the SaveTweetVid site. Here’s how to download videos on Twitter without an app that you can try:
- The first thing you have to do is copy the URL address of the video or GIF via the Twitter application on your smartphone or its website which is accessed via a PC.
- For apps, hit the Share button at the bottom of the video, and hit the Copy link to Tweet button. Likewise for PC, press the Share button and select Copy link to Tweet.
- Next, access the SaveTweetVid site via a smartphone or PC browser.
- Paste the URL address into the text box, and then press the Download button.
- Several types of video resolutions will appear. Just hit the Download button at your desired resolution.
- Then, the video will appear in a new browser page. Press and hold the video, then Save Video. As for PC, right-click and press Save Video As.
- You can also save videos from Twitter for GIF uploads.
Also Read: How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter
Done! Isn’t it easy to download videos and download GIFs from Twitter on Android smartphones and PCs? Good luck trying it!